Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones

Doob and someone else spoke of some big boy beer earlier. I should screenshotd it

1 Like

I actually really like coors light. It just makes me pee a lot.

3 Likes

Let’s not get out of hand, not sure I can handle big boy beer lol. It may ruin my whiskey buzz.

2 Likes

My neighbor gave me a bottle of Glenroths.

1 Like

Nice! I buy like 2-3 nice bottles a year. Otherwise I’m drinking something like Jim Beam black.

1 Like

Have you tried the JB apple with ginger ale. Great bbq drink.

1 Like

I keep a 18 yr glenlevit in my study for when I receive guests.

4 Likes

I’ll be right over lol.

I haven’t, but I’ve had crown apple.

1 Like

It’s a nice daytime drink.

1 Like

Your welcome at anytime my friend.

1 Like

You can receive me as a guest anytime with that on your shelf! I just got me a big bottle of Johnny Walker Double Black.

2 Likes

4/5 popped seeds on the black widows so far. Gotta love ILGM genetics.

5 Likes

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @raustin

Hey guys, is this WPM on my plants?? If so should I wash the buds when harvesting, treat now, or chop them so it doesn’t spread?

5 Likes

It kinda looks like it, is it isolated to just those couple of spots? Would be first time I seen it like that, it would always be kind of patchy

1 Like

It’s hit or miss on some random buds. Would it hurt to hit them with a mild peroxide solution. I’ve also been dropping my temps at night and thought maybe it’s just extra frosty??

1 Like

Powdery mildew will usually almost wipe off to touch. Did you look around any for other spots? Its probably pretty sticky on the buds regardless.

There are a few more. Nothing consuming. I’ll try to get a close up with the scope. I may experiments and treat one abs see what happens.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 what do you think?

1 Like

And they are way stickier than last grow. It’s insane.

3 Likes

Great picture! I zoomed in pretty close and it looks like stacked/squashed trichomes with some leaf discoloration–maybe a bit of bleaching? Otherwise: BITCHIN’ PLANT, dude!

You can spray your whole plant down without any harm using a 50/50 solution of distilled or R/O water and 3% peroxide. This is an excellent treatment for wpm and if it is it will melt away in seconds. And I ALWAYS recommend a bud wash, right? @dbrn32 haha.

When you do spray it; make sure it’s before lights out and up your airflow a bit to help evaporate the liquid. It is okay to leave it but why take a chance? The peroxide dissipates into water and oxygen. This is also a good treatment for thrips and spider mites although full strength is better there (3%).

7 Likes