Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones

Was it from seed in a solo? Or a clone? Still nice pull :joy::joy:

1 Like

That was from clone with no veg time in a solo cup. As soon as she had roots, she went into flower

2 Likes

Always living on the edge! Sounds like a plan to me.

1 Like

So far only 1 of 3 blueberry auto seeds have popped for me. It’s been about 2 days in the warm moist paper towel. Should I start soaking a few more??

1 Like

I’d give them a little more time. Make sure they’re still damp and plenty warm.

Yup give em time

take a different approach?

first soak your seeds for 12-18 hours. if they sink or crack take them out, if they float gently tap them, of they sink give them 2 more hours.

take a piece of napkin put it at the bottom of a cup, then i add water so its almost touching the top of the napkin. then dro the seed in the middle. add a little water if not just barely touching the seed, do not drown. take another piece of napkin and cover the seed, and allow it to soak up some water. gently press top napkin down, dont drown the seed, add water if top napkin soaks up too much. Cover with lid/cellophane ; doesnt have to be air tight, just enough keep the air inside the cup moist. put where it wont get bumped, warm a plus.

check 2-3 times a day to make sure sufficient water. u may not have to check to 2 days, it depends how you set yours up

when germinated do u thing

I did soak them for about 18 hours. They didn’t sink on their own but did when touched.

are they drying off before you can get back to them?

No. Just haven’t seen a tap root yet. I’m being impatient I think.

i wouldn’t worry just yet.

Yup. Stop rushing the lil ladies

I’m high pressure all the time. Just how I am lol

1 Like

The other girls are getting there first dose of the nectar tonight.

I tell ya that I am liking so far the nutrients. I fed them yesterday and just looked at them as the lights just came on. They seems to have grown a lot over night talking maybe an inch of growth just while they say in the dark time.

I really believe in them. They may cost more and some think it’s more involved than other nutes, but in reality, this is a hobby for most so why not have a challenge and be more hands on. My finished product with them was stellar.

3 Likes

Yup you can get nice colas from smaller plants. The less tops you have the bigger they will usually be too.

I’m always a fan of less tops. Wait, we aren’t talking about Mardi Gras…

1 Like

Guess I botched this one then lol. Hopefully it turns out ok.

1 Like

I’m sure it will be fine.