Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones

That’s a good way of putting it.

1 Like

I’ll be :eyes: with a green eye

1 Like

Girls are lookin’ super great. Yes clone the hell out em’. Gonna be taking my cuttings Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest since my new heating mat will be here Tuesday.

1 Like

I took another 15 clones tonight and will be ordering more lights this week. I’m ramping up production.

4 Likes

Sorry no pics today. Did a little road trip and went out to dinner with my family. I’ll get some tomorrow.

2 Likes

Well hell, hook a brother up. I could always use another light or two. Thinking about getting one more myself in Jan. Until I can do my builds in February.

1 Like

Just ordered some Cinderella 99 and pineapple chunk seeds. Woohoo! Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Show off. Lol…

Haha. I’m hooked on collecting seeds!

2 Likes

Oh I hear ya Bro. After this run. I plan on buying new strains and running one or two of each and keeping the rest of the seeds back in case something would happen to a mother.

1 Like

I’ve finally decided that my mother strains will be northern lights, sour diesel, Cindy 99, and Jack Herer. I may grow others but those will be my cash crops.

1 Like

Those are some good choices.

Thanks. I put a lot of thought into them and what I wanted. I can always add or change over time.

1 Like

I love the NL and will keep that one going for a while.

1 Like

I know I definitely want some NL. It’s been on my list.

It’s easy to grow and has some sticky ass buds.

1 Like

It’s​ a good yielder as well to…

I would say yes! And it clones well. Overall just a solid strain and a crowd pleaser.

1 Like

That pineapple chunk looks fantastic from all the pics I’ve seen on here of it.

1 Like

@MamaMia I followed her grow and I fell in love with the plants and the grow.

2 Likes