Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones

Thanks man, I appreciate it, yeah I freak out sometimes if something weird happens, I’m really on them every day as far a rotating etc,
lighten up now😎

1 Like

I’m a mother hen with mine too. It does get better as you grow more. I’m OCD about them and poke and prod all day long.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion, I really do enjoy growing and cooking lol they both go together so well !

1 Like

I also enjoy cooking. My 4 yo calls me “daddy chef”

1 Like

That’s cool, I don’t have any grandkids yet, but I have great memories of cooking from scratch with my grandmother and my farthernlaw was a smoker ribs, brisket, pulled pork, burger guy and got me hooked on it.

1 Like

I love smoking meats too. Homemade summer sausage, turkey and pork butts all year long.

2 Likes

My wife makes everything from scratch and us the indoor slow cooking queen, and I’m trying to prefrect the Mediterranean jerk burger.

I do have a egg grill , we use for ribs ckn and such CPL times a month.

Pineapple Express. Been wanting to get some for awhile. It’s on my list of strains.

@Familyman @Randy1966 I’m the same way with being a mother hen over them. In the room constantly. Except the last 24 hours or so. Had a bad bout with my anxiety and panic attack. Felt like an elephant sitting on my chest for a day. Feeling better now, but had to raise my lights. Noticed a slight bit of light burn on the very tips of one plant.

1 Like

I understand that old-school grower I have generalized anxiety disorder and my manifest in a bad mood all the time versus getting the panic attacks, but I keep the meds going.

3 Likes

@Randy1966 i completely know how u feel brohan

3 Likes

Sweet!! @Randy1966 lovely preflowers man. When i see those i know its almost partytime. :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Some pics from the garden. Good feeding and some worm tea for the girls.

Uploading: D4A31682-D98E-41B6-A92E-BA1E7AFFF58D.jpeg… Uploading: 767A0FAB-5E07-4823-AFD8-4F228BC3B74D.jpeg… Uploading: 6B78501B-BEF4-4ADC-AA1A-2FA980432954.jpeg…

Uploading: 69772760-AB66-4AF7-A18B-E2021C969A87.jpeg…

2 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Looking good man.

Thanks. Been smooth so far!

1 Like

Yeah they definitely seem to be loving the environment.

1 Like

I’m gonna clone them like a whore! Lol. I got quotas.

2 Likes

Hahaha making em work for ya!

1 Like