Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones

whod u byem with?

I may drop the RD beans today. Plus, it would motivate me to buy another light lol. Im upto 19 plants as it is lol.

Seedsman. If I paid with bitcoin I got 8 free seeds and then if I spent a certain amount they sent 3 JH seeds.

2 Likes

I need to get that driver. Its in my cart now. Just gotta get paid. I have 6 full sized plants. 10 seedlings in a single pot. And countless clones. My spare room is turning into a weed dungeon. All under my single 200w build. Gotta double that at least

1 Like

I hear ya there. It’s so addicting. Once I realized I can do this pretty well, I want every strain. Must have self control!! I’m at 12 plants, 6 seedlings and 8 clones.

Right. I think this month im getting a fan/filter (since flowering), the driver, n like $200 worth of seeds. I want enough that i dont have to order again if i dont want to (which wont happen).

But i do know im going all in on berry bomb seeds. Need 20 reggies. If by June i dont have a lifetime collection of those seeds i have failed at life :joy::rofl:

Girls look good @Familyman, I am also giving serious consideration to doing an all auto grow in the near future.
I was surprised to see that there really are quite a lot of auto strains to choose from, which is great.
I even found a NL Auto :wink:

1 Like

Look into super and xxl’s. Think we talkd about it once. The genetics to autos are really coming up

1 Like

I’ll be ordering Cindy 99 and Nova OG soon and then that’s it. I swear.

2 Likes

NL autos are great. Very stable and easy to grow.

2 Likes

I saw that convo. Yup im on team cindy as well. Heard great things. Cindy, pineapple chunk, bloody skunk among a few others. I really want some of that chem #4 i saw. Those seeds are high af tho

1 Like

Yup, I like seedsman as well, they’ll be part of my next grow when this one is done. got a ton of free seeds, some really cool stuff. I know what you mean as far as trying out new strains, I wanna try lots of them.
You’r setup is actually great for that, plenty of space, you could grow hell of a lot of different strains at once.
Fun stuff for sure.

Yes it would but I’ll need more lights for that and since it’s christmas I’ll be on a budget freeze until after the new year. I don’t think my kids would like quantum boards from Santa.

1 Like

No they wouldnt. But if said quantum board guarantees xmas gifts all 12 months the next year, they could be convinced

1 Like

Yeah. No one complains about the extra stuff my hobby pays for.

1 Like

Ya’ll sound like me. I got a list of strains I want to try that’s as long as my arm. I’m gonna have to really step up my game if I want to try them all in the next decade lol.

2 Likes

I’m getting there too. The Cindy seeds will be the last I buy for awhile.

2 Likes

Im talking with WildWest and Gold Leaf is on the list too. One of the best reviews ive ever heard. Really got me itching

2 Likes

:laughing: Just happy to know I’m not the only one suffering from this debilitating disease. At least we admit it, and thats the first step .

1 Like

Lol right! But it’s a good one to have lol

1 Like