Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones

Haven’t checked pH last 2 grows. pH pen went on the fritz. Need to order another one the 1st.

1 Like

Things are getting steamy in there. Used the peroxide method and it works well!

5 Likes

how about ppm? thats really important too

1 Like

Looking good as usual.

Thanks. Going to cut some clones now!

4 Likes

I cut 8 clones this go around. I’ll pick the best one for a mother plant and then either flower the rest during the next grow or cull them.

Here are the blueberry autos that are slowly showing there heads. I wasn’t that excited about these initially, but now it’s kinda cool. In the spirit of always learning, I wanted to try autos.

And here’s the about a week old lone blueberry that originally started. Got her under the QBs just to see how she reacts. It’s about 30” from her.

5 Likes

You probably could’ve flipped them even a little earlier. Oh well, time to bring the buds!

They are really stretching And little buds are forming quickly. Hopefully they will start stacking up soon.

2 Likes

Your right though. Next time I’ll probably flip a week sooner. I vegged my last grow too long but I had never grown before and was cautious.

3 Likes

No bigs, live and learn is how we all do it. Another week or so you should see where everything is going to fall and you can do some defoliating. Things should even out after that.

1 Like

I did a little on my last grow but I feel like it was too late. I have a pretty dense canopy going on this grow. Almost a scrog with out the net. How much do you usually take off?

Not a lot at a single time this early. Start low and grab a few here and there per plant. Wait a couple of days and grab a few more until you feel like you have major colas exposed well and good air movement. You can take those lower inner buds too. They usually don’t amount to much and steal a little energy from mains.

Ok. That’s kinda what I did last time but was pretty stingy with it. I’ll probably get more aggressive just to see what happens.

1 Like

That’s the spirit lol.

Got some seeds today. Only ordered the sour d and Pineapple Express and got these others

(upload://pRnUBXKtBT2ofiq0TYg0E9XafYA.jpeg)

8 Likes

Yes! I actually use those things like crazy. The seeds were inside it.

1 Like

Thats awesome. Usable hiding spot :+1:t5:

My wife has two of those!

How’s the red diesel? Ever had it??

Never smoked it but ima Diesel fan thru n thru. She is a beast to grow tho. Definitely noob friendly. The AH’s not so much. But RD and purple :steam_locomotive: have been a breeze so far. Can lt wait for the stacking to start. Feels like my first grow

1 Like