Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones

Ahh. The good knews is your a helluva lot better then you give yourself credit for. Something tells me you wont regret having 20 in the slightest. Its effing BlueBerry!

1 Like

Have you ever had it?? I hear it really does smell and taste like blueberries.

Not fresh off a harvest. But when you get a good blueberry you know it. Im POSITIVE you wont be disappointed. Usually crazy fruity. Think fruit loops. And a nice headhigh. Itll couchlock tf outta u if u overindulge tho :joy:

2 Likes

Do you guys feel 60 degrees is too cold to veg my plants? That’s the room temp. Trying not to use a heater but will if needed.

1 Like

Been 56F with res down to 60F at night in my tent and haven’t seen any problems

I’m cold when i’m in there

2 Likes

just make sure your humidity is in range for the temp and plant growth stage.

https://ilgmforum.com/t/doobienoobies-1st-grow-and-diy-light-build/24388/884?u=basementstealth

2 Likes

Damn that’s some good info there. Thanks

1 Like

i got ur back, bud

1 Like

Nice looking plant. I’m sure once the lights are humming and all the other stuff is going I’ll gain a few degrees too. We got an unseasonably cold snap and the high was 35 today. Those are January temps here. I have a small radiant heater if needed. Just worries me about overloading the circuit. I’ll be putting in a dedicated circuit soon for my grow room. Just haven’t had the extra time right now and I’m not excited about bending conduit.

1 Like

I know my rooms get down a bit in temp. But as stated its humid around here so no big. May 50 low so far… but not extended 50. Couple hours overnight tops

Indoor grower from the coast(1990s) in San Diego I have no freaking Idea about climate control. trying not to run anything, it never gets under 50F in my house. I’m already running 780 watts of light ,if anything i’ll add another 400w of light and say fck heat

Hahahaha. My grow room is waaaay in the back of the house. Even with heating vents open it wont hold in the 70 year old walls. But lights on we good. Ill eventually hook up the space heaters and crank the gas in my room. N house will hover around 75. That room 65

1 Like

Was going to just run a small space heater on a timer to run 30mins every 120mins when lights are off

If it glows red you gotta watch out. Not sure my girls slept well last night. I woke up at 4 and turnd it around to face into the hallway. Still an ‘offglow’ but WAAAAYYYYY softer then direct red glow

1 Like

Mine looks like an old school radiator and gives off moist gentle heat.

1 Like

Was going to blow heat into the corner my big-azz fan is in
10 min till I can see plants I haven’t looked at for 2 days, yeah

For now I moved a quantum board into the veg tent so I could blast them with the goods. Also got tap roots showing on both the BBA seeds. I’m excited about these guys.

1 Like

One of them looks about ready for the soil.

4 Likes

Here are the clones in my tent. Added the QB yesterday and they must have grown 3 inches.

7 Likes

If you look at the bottom of the picture, those three plants are in the #4 soil. I’m seeing quickly that there are less nutes than the FFOF soil.