Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones

So, I decided the best way to get over the old girls, would be to get some new girls. For this grow, I will again be growing in soil. 8 NL will be in FFOF, 3 will be in NFTG soil #4, and the 2 BB autos will be in the same. I’m also trying airpots for the BBA. In this grow, I hope to successful grow and harvest my 11 northern lights clones, and learn how to grow autos. I also am going to clone the NL for a second time. all plants will be in a amended SOG. I say Ammended because I have done some fimming on the clones while they have been vegging in my small tent until the other plants were done flowering. They are also all in 2 gallon pots. I’m ultimately seeing if I prefer the grow multiple small plants or few large ones. Feel free to make an opinion on it.
Tonight was spent cleaning my grow room and putting 2 BBA seeds into the cup for sprouting. In the morning, hopefully they will have cracked. Thanks for coming along with me on another adventure.

13 Likes

You’ve been invited
@raustin @MamaMia @Alex.Andra @PurpNGold74 @blackthumbbetty @DoobieNoobie and anyone else that cares. Lol

5 Likes

Woohoo! I hope this one goes even better than the last. I’m definitely along for the ride.

2 Likes

Sweet brotha. I’m excited about the blueberry. My neighbor said it’s one of his favorites. Those 2 plants are just for me and my crew.

1 Like

I’ll be following. Curious to see how you’ll like the NFTG #4. I’m using it my next grow as well. Are you going to be running the NFTG nutes again for this grow?

2 Likes

Heck yeah. That blueberry was my only concern in the auto mix pack. I’m definitely curious how it goes.

1 Like

Thank you for inviting me @Familyman good luck with the girls but after your first frow this one will be a piece of cake for ya… Good luck but im sure you dont need it :wink:

1 Like

im set to watching

1 Like

I’m here and watching. Good luck with the grow!

2 Likes

choo choo jumping on that train… I be watching. I am growing right now in the NFTG#4 soil and using their nutrients. Like to see what other think of it.

1 Like

Yup. I’m sold on them. The smoothness of the smoke is the bonus.

1 Like

Thanks. Hopefully it’s better than the last and I wasn’t just beginners luck.

2 Likes

Late (as usual) but set to watching! :beers::beers: to another outstanding grow broham. :muscle:t5: on them clones.

1 Like

Thanks brotato chip!

Debating on whether I should clone them again or start fresh for the round after this. :thinking:

Thanks all. I feel like such a part of a family here.

2 Likes

Always take clones. If only for motherhood n nostalgic purposes. Wait til u know who has the best smoke tho

It’s all good. Lol

All 4 from diff seeds? Someone has to be just ‘easier’ n better

1 Like

i love all the bromeraderie, brogan