Familyman’s First Grow Log

@raustin @dbrn32 @blackthumbbetty @PurpNGold74 @TDubWilly @Niala @Countryboyjvd1971 @Drinkslinger @Drillbit @Alex.Andra

If I missed Someone I’m sorry.

I would like to sincerely thank each of you for contributing to my first grow. This is a great community and you have each taught me something in one way or another. I am so happy with how things have went and the harvest is going to far exceed my expectations. I stayed at the beginning that I would have been happy with a joints worth. Well, I think I hit that mark. I later set a goal for a pound and it looks like I’m going to surpass that too. I love this hobby and will be enjoying it for years to come.

12 Likes

Im just happy to be along for the rode bro. U did all the work. Spent the cash. N convinced the wife. :beers: to a second bigger more bad a** grow

1 Like

She’s all in. She likes to see me interested in something.

1 Like

Congrats brother, I hope you get that pound!

1 Like

I’m gonna get more!

1 Like

@Familyman

Congratulations, buddy :+1::ok_hand::grinning::+1::ok_hand::heart: Enjoy the fruits of your labor when they’ll be ready …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::v::frog:

I am sincerely happy and glad for you… And if I did contribute just a little bit, I am happy too…lol…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… You made all the effort… You plenty deserved it…:grinning::+1::ok_hand::grinning::frog:

Truly yours…

~Al :v::innocent:

2 Likes

I’ll post some pics of the final harvest.

1 Like

Congrats bud! Just glad to help! We all here to learn from each other.

Congratulations @Familyman… Well done :smile: you have deserved it all… 508 :wink:

Congrats on getting through your first grow. I’m glad if I helped.

1 Like

Of course you have helped.

2 Likes

Woohoo congratulations bro

I drilled my stems last night. Not seeing any amber yet so I hope this will give them a little push. My girls are looking tastier every day but they just don’t wanna ripen.

Congrats on a successful first grow! You done good!

I do feel the drilling prodded them some. I’m also compete dark now until Saturday when I harvest. Also dropping room temp to increase terepene levels. We shall see if there is any truth to the tales.

3 Likes

Second day of lights out, room temp is 65 degrees. It looks like the dark time has really upped the resin on the girls. The ones I have drying are so frosty they look sugar dipped when looked at up close.

2 Likes

What type of screens do you guys use for making keif???

I think usually grinders (diamond tilped preferably) with the screen installed in it

Diamond tipped lol common wiz kahlifa wats wrong with the steel ones lol but naw 5 15 25 micron bubble bags or u can make one cheaper bud ,weed chopped up dry ice in the 5 micron bag shake it up what falls through the screen onto your pane of glass u lay out that’s pure trichomes …or “keif” as some call it

Lol u put it into the ext size micron bag and u get more plant matter less potent by still press able