Familyman’s First Grow Log

I just consider it mondern day bootlegging lol. Don’t judge :rofl:

5 Likes

Judgment not passed

I guess it’s better than being paid by old ladies for sexy :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t2:

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t do it for a profit. But if it helps all of us they can chip in for the growing supplies. So I guess that’s not really selling more like coop growing. I just handle all the work they help with the cost.

@fano_man I’m not talking automated growing. I’m talking automated beer brewing. Even then it’s only the actual brewing part as the fermentation is still manual and that’s what takes the longest. As for growing. I’m not sure what will happen this round. They may get lst they may not. Just depends how they look. If they stay single cola I’ll just leave them be since they’re autos.

1 Like

Had to take this guy due to breakage.

4 Likes

Harvested 114grams so far from larf and bent colas and it looks like I haven’t touch them :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

LoL​:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

So your runoff was at ph 7.4?

No. My run off is typically 6.4 to 6.6. Water in is 6.8. I read that higher pH in flower helps capture potassium.

@MamaMia I think there is some truth in the stem drilling. My resin seems to really have increased. I’m be going dark on them soon too.

3 Likes

Harvest weight is up to 188 grams so far wet. Just taken 3 colas that were ripe. Probably another 60 to go

5 Likes

3 colas was 188 grams???

Fml…

2 Likes

7 Likes

“We’re gonna need a bigger boat”
-Jaws

:skull::joy::skull::joy::skull::joy::skull::joy::skull::joy::skull::+1:t5:

-🦈

Yep. I’m gonna be a happy guy. Main harvest is scheduled for Saturday. Brother in law is gonna help me trim.

Id probably marry ur sister to help u trim… :joy:

3 Likes

Trichomes are all milky with about 15-20% amber. I may let one plant amber up some just to have a mind fuck high.

5 Likes

Oh god, no amount of cannabis is worth that.

Hahaha ill take ur word for it. N 20-80 amber clear is gravy

1 Like