Familyman’s First Grow Log

I said screw it and tried it all. If your gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.

3 Likes

I’ll take one tomorrow. Smoking a bowl right now lol

2 Likes

Haha you certainly did!

1 Like

I fimmed, topped, LST drilled and defoliated.

2 Likes

I surprised there are 743 posts in my thread. Thanks all.

3 Likes

I’m way too scared to try any of that. Well maybe some mild lst to keep the airflow and light going where it needs to. But I’m also only doing autos for that reason. I’ve got some photo seeds for next year after I get a stockpile.

Good company leads to good conversation. :grin:

Autos are a different animal. I’ve only grown these photos.

These babies are up next

3 Likes

Yeah I’m taking a risk with autos first that I don’t end up with much. But I counteracted that by doing hydro. So hopefully the faster growing will help offset any mistakes I might make.

1 Like

Do you grow for personal use or business

Only for me. I have no desire to turn a hobby that I’m enjoying into a job. Quickest way to lose interest or love of something is to try and make money off it lol.

1 Like

Although I do have 2 friends that could use the medical effects as well. So i might sell any extra to them at a fair price to help offset spending.

I get that. I did that with another hobby. Haven’t burnt out on it yet.

It’s a fine line. Some people really can do what they love and make money. But most people end up hating it. I think if you truly love and are passionate about something you always will no matter what. But for me this is more necessity than anything else. Granted it really sucks you in. Both growing and buying seeds. So who knows what the future will hold.

I’ll be recouping expenses also :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yup. It’s like brewing. Always another one you want to try.

1 Like

Yep. Especially some of these new electric brewing platforms. They’ve came a long ways in the last couple years. Full automation is actually doable. Granted not cheap but it will get there. That would help me tremendously.

1 Like

Really you would want automated growing going on for you that completely kills it might as well by some weed then lol… And dot be scared bro it’s just a plant and if you delved right into hydro delv on into some Lst and pump these babys up don’t just sit back and watch after all that reading and time and effort you put forth man have some confidence in yourself it’s literally not as hard as it looks or some of these ppl make it seem just watch you will be snapping stems and clipping green shit in no time :wink:

And I got to disagree on the money making aspect that just makes it that much more sweet to me whether money goes up or down I’m gonna smoke my weed I must say sir

Im in the ‘not sell’ category. Have a few friends I’ll definitely be giving packages when i get to that stage. But if i ever ‘sell’ anything, itll be either A. My own strain. Or B. A ‘grow setup’

But this beautiful plant… its not for profit in my eyes. Should have never been…

O and i lst, top, attempt to fim… havent stem split but did darkness

1 Like