Familyman’s First Grow Log

You should mist them a few times each day. The leaves are how they will get water. Also, did you clip the fan leaves half way down on each finger??

No worries about thread jacking. I don’t mind at all.

Yes, I clipped leaves down. That might have been my issue. I will trya couple times a day. Thanks @Familyman

High humidity is a must and warmer temps. Here is a great blog post on ILGM about cloning.

@raustin @Whodat66 @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32
@TDubWilly
Am I showing good pistols for flipping only a week or so ago??

11 Likes

:+1: :call_me_hand: :v:

2 Likes

Yup, looks good to me.

1 Like

I think you’ll give me a run for my money. You veged way longer than I did.

Yep, looks good for a week.

1 Like

@Familyman

Currently growing ILGM White Widow Feminized seed outdoor. They are coming along…

5 Likes

Your girls are looking great. Happy and healthy

2 Likes

Thanks for following @MamaMia.

1 Like

Those look great

1 Like

@MamaMia
@Familyman

Thank you! Dealing with a few dreaded budworms right now (only 3 found so far :crossed_fingers:) but so far so good. Going to apply some BT to kill those suckers for good this evening!

Strong start on the flowering @Familyman they look good! I like your setup and those are some nice looking :evergreen_tree: you got there!

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m blessed to have a hidden cellar room in my house. I had to wrestle my wife though to keep it from being a wine cellar

3 Likes

@Familyman

:rofl: Glad you won that battle! Luckily since I’m an outdoor grower, my wife didn’t put up much of a fight for a small garden plot :grin:

I prefer a nice well cured primo cannabis bud any day of the week over a glass of wine (not to say that a nice glass of wine isn’t nice once in a while though…)

1 Like

I’m sure a wine rack will end up in there at some point. I usually make a couple batches every year.

How are the new clones taking??

Mine are doing medokre, 3 out of 4 still perky:roll_eyes:. Been misting twice daily, heated mat for 2 hours in am. I did 2 days of 24 hr light but now at 20/4. Im crossing my fingers…last chance for winters grow for me😬

Well at least they are still fighting

1 Like