Fabric Pot Risers/Stands

Hey All!

I’ve got some saggy bottoms :rofl:. What are you all using as stands for your fabric pots?

Thanks

Btw, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 Likes

Milk crates

1 Like

That’s a perfect idea. Thanks @GreggT . They may be a little on the tall side for my tent though.

I have used the elevated stands in the picture from HTG supply, and I think they are less than $5. There is two stacked on the left of the picture to gain some height. The right side is sitting on a piece of oxypot side panel, and it has the holes in dimples turned down.
Also the vinyl ring inside the top helps prevent water from running through the top of the bags. When the soil is dry on top, as it should be before watering.

1 Like

Cut the bottoms off at the height you want

1 Like

Thats what I did.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you all for the great ideas!

If you have an old fridge around, use the wire shelving and set it on some bricks.

2 Likes

This is what i use, i have a 2x2x4 so i needed a short riser and they work lovely.

6 PCS Plant Level Pot… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KG6DKN5?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2 Likes

Not a bad price either. I dont have a problem as I grow in an extra bedroom. I guess I have a 12x14x8 tent!! lol

2 Likes

Nice! I envy that. I have since also bought a 2x2x6 and a 3x3x6 so i dont use the 4ft right now. And in the 3x3 i stack 2 of them so i can have some runoff space in the planter and not have to use wide planters.

It works. Are they Gorilla tents?

1 Like

LOL… No tent just a room.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That is amazing! I dream maybe my next house will have a grow room. How many different strains will you grow at once?

I try tp grow at least 4. I have 12 plants between mine and the wifes medical cards.

1 Like

I am glad the kids are grown and gone on. This WAS my daughters room…

2 Likes

I use these from Lowes, I have to manually dump them but the divits are big enough to catch any little RO left.

1 Like

Thats great. Variety is the spice of life! I guess by that calculation then ill have my own grow room iiin about 16 years. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

An elevated rack (2x4 on edge) over a couple saucers.

Slide the saucers out and dump the runoff. Good to go until tomorrow

Same concept except on a wheeled scrog frame

Another setup

you get the idea

3 Likes