Fabric 7 gallon pots

I like using Hydrofarm dirt pot. I get them at local hydro store. The ones they carry have handles. Also cheaper at local store.

1 Like

All your fabric pots will be usually of the same quality and fairly cheap, if you plan on growing for awhile look into radicle bags they are made with a poly mesh for better aeration and you can power wash them and reuse again and again they are a bit more though at 2 dollars and some change for a 5 gal, but they do offer handles and a velcro side for easier transplanting.

1 Like

Just a idea but you cold run a 15 gallon pot cut in half to 7 gal. That will give you a bigger base but shorter pot usually it may give you another 6 to 8 inches of height. Downfall is youā€™re only prob gonna be able to run one plant a time with that big of a pot.

1 Like

Are you using these. The one problem Iā€™ve had is when watering and trying to get runoff readings the water will sometimes start leaking out the sides before it penetrates down to bottom of pot. So it seems that if that happens it may not give you a accurate view of actual levels. Probably happens mostly because I get in to big of a hurry and water a little bit to quickly.

1 Like

Lol exactly! I havenā€™t yet but will be this next run. Inreas if you slowly water and start towards center working out itā€™s not bad. I am going to be using the Nectar line again for nutrients and you dont read runoff rather you do multiple slurry tests throughout the grow. Besides all that very very good point as this is the main reason people donā€™t buy the radicle bags. It makes a world of difference though with root growth being so ā€œopenā€.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be watching your grows. I feel really confident in my growing methods. Except for nutrients when I start to flower. So Iā€™ve already been considering how Iā€™m going to handle that on next grow. Donā€™t be surprised if I drive you a little crazy with questions. Iā€™m getting a handle on understanding the importance of ph and ppmā€™s. Now just need to apply lessons to my grow.

1 Like

You know youā€™re always welcome as well as anyone else!! Thing to remember with flower is more p and k and less n after the 2and it 3rd week. Youā€™re doing great dude, and itā€™s hard to know unless you have grown the strain already as everything differs from pheno to pheno. You wonā€™t ever bug me either bro, I like learning and helping out so itā€™s no problem for me.

1 Like