F#&k Bugs, My Outdoor Growbox is a fortress

Anyone ever deal with oak tree worms they are little green things they turn into moths. They like to eat leafs. Heard to treat them with BT? Is that in captain jack.

1 Like

Some nice DIY work there friend

I also declared war on :bug:s and use big ass nets to cover my girls, gives em room to really stretch in flower etc - I say that cuz looks like they’ll be pushing the top of the box before long!

1 Like

Not sure about oak tree worms but BT and Spinosad all day, get the Monterey BT or something similarly safe to use

2 Likes

I moved them to shade under the tree well that got me basically a tiny caterpillar but want to be preventive. The weather has been hell on these babies alongside with my stupidity. I’m trying to let them recover. The on of the leaves coming up is now limp. :rage:

1 Like

Catapillers and grasshoppers are why i built this box. Im building another this week or next when i have time to give them more space.

1 Like

Here’s captain Jacks dead bug brew concentrate

2 Likes

it’s organic and you can put on buds to keep bigger caterpillars from digging into your buds. Good luck

2 Likes

Have you tried

2 Likes

I had a grasshopper on the edge of the pot this am. I made him an example for his friends. It rained a lot the last few days so hopefully they stay away. I have them on my deck which is away from the grass or any flowers.

2 Likes

“You’ll pay for that…”

1 Like

Built a second box, this one is 7ft tall as the other is 6ft.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Some close ups taken this morning

4 Likes

Fortress: 1 :bug:s: 0

2 Likes

So far no worms or mites in either box.

Only problem is i didnt add a trellis net to the Bubba kush, heavy rain made all colas lean over, gotta do some more bamboo supports.

Either way those plants are stupid frosty !

1 Like

They’re getting thick! Those :bug: feel like suckers now don’t they.

1 Like

Why i built these. Like the title says… My grow box is a fortress!

2 Likes

Peace of mind is priceless🖖🏼

Check my net-protected gals if you’d like

1 Like

How these gals doing @Weedlvr0321

1 Like

The caterpillars are called budworms and they do exactly that burrow in buds x.x

1 Like