Ez Cloner Newb need advice on how to use the machine

Hey what’s good everyone​:wave: I hope all is well with every body here. I just got me a new tool/toy the EZ Clone 9 clone unit. It’s an Aeroponic cloner. I bought the Clonex Clone solution and I have clonex rooting Gell and great white myco I have a bunch of other stuff too. It came with some stuff like rooting gel and something called “Clear Rez” I also have something called radix I got 2 small sample bottles with my new vege lights :smiley:. Here’s my question!!!
How does that very one use this ez clone machine. I’m following the directions on the clonex clone solution and the ph recommended by the ez clone 5.9 what’s the most fool proof way to use this machine thanks.

Anyone have advice for using this thing. . Y’all are too funny on this site If I was talking about a tv show I’d have every memBer on my thread. Few hours ago I asked this question thankfully I’m not really counting on it I think I got it. Jus like the piece of mind it brings when others pitch in 2 cents. Makes me feel more at ease to know yes or no. But never mind stay blessed y’all. Stay growing healthy plants to feed the souls of the kind.

1 Like

Needs a humidity dome.

1 Like

I read on the ez cloner sight that it does not infact need a humidity dome as it will never be below the recommended humidity whilst I. The ez clone since

Thanks Im looking for more information about the liquid inside the machine than a humidity or light question. I Am familiar with the relative humidity and light requirements for cloning and growing cannabis I’m not familiar with reservoirs with mixed nutrient solutions spraying water on stems to create roots. That’s what this machine does. I’m out in a limb here trying something knew that’s all. I’m not familiar with any type of hydroponics system or aero ponies systems. I was questioning the Lack of humidity dome my self and they email me back said I don’t need one and that’s how you can tell you got authentic product only the imitation brands send humidity comes to make the buyers feal more at ease with their products and believ they will work better. It’s actually not needed

Do you use one. WhT ph works best for clones. What EC do you run the solution and what do you recommend I put in the reservoir.

Humidity dome really. Why even bother helping. Lmao.

Sorry I replied “Why even bother helping.” Keeping the knowledge to grow over 1lb plants to myself.

2 Likes

I know just feeling lil salty my apologies

Never used one . Maybe you have already checked but YouTube has vids for everything lol . Hopefully someone can help on here, I found a vid maybe it’ll be of some help

1 Like

Very easy to use, follow the directions for dosage on the clonex solution and the clear rez, both work great at full dosage. Ph around 5.5 -5.9 is fine. If using in a cold place, use a small fish tank heater in the water to keep at 78F for faster root development. My clones are fully rooted and ready for transplant in 10 days.

2 Likes

Hell yeah thanks so much.

And my bad I didn’t mean no harm by the comment I shouldn’t of wrote that I appreciate the help from everyone I do. I just didn’t write the question out or word my sentences correctly and it’s my fault I’m sorry. I wasn’t meaning about a humidity done. I was more asking how to actually operate it. But I guess by following the instructions on it. I’ll do fine. Although the instructions only mention the 2 products that it sends with the clone machine I assumed I could use anything but any help is appreciated and That was a d**** thing of me to say my bad. My clone cuts look they are actually growing in The Ez clone. It’s an amazing tool.

2 Likes

I have the Clone King 36 Site Aeroponic Cloning Machine which is similar. No dome requred and no trimming of the leaves to limit transpiration. I use nothing but tap water under a fluorescent light with awesome results. The main thing is the cleaning/sterilization of everything between use.

1 Like

Awesome. I’ve been following of the clonex clonig solution and the ez cloner and in 8 days I have roots already. I’m amazed honestly. Thanks all y’all.

2 Likes

Good to hear it worked out for you. Happy cloning!

1 Like