Extreme foxtails

![image|375x500](upload://5pcEF4fm30eD8930X3tOQEpH72E.jpeg) Gorilla Glue Autoflower.

Your image didn’t upload. Once you start uploading wait until you see check mark next to blue reply button

Having trouble adding photos. I’m illiterate when it comes to computers!

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

First Welcome to ILGM forum. Now what’s the question. Are you wanting to know what is causing them.

1 Like

No questions, just thought i would share. The result of one Gorrilla Glue auto seed on a 24 hr light schedule. 6 pounds of buds at harvest. Drying now.

6 Likes

That is some ridiculous fox tailing.

3 Likes

You went on the internet and got pictures from 10 years ago. Look at that phone in your hand. I call shenanigans

5 Likes

That’s insane! Looks like she has dreadlocks

2 Likes

HaHa! Got that phone from my wife on Christmas two months ago. No more hiding for me! If you find those pictures on the internet from ANY years ago you let me know!
Alcatel GO FLIP V. Top of the line in flip phones!

11 Likes

Call me curious, but how was it? I’ve always heard that foxtailing is bad for you bud…

3 Likes

That is extreme foxtailing, looks like dread locks for cannabis.

2 Likes

Sorry for taking so long to reply. It was great! The foxtails and buds had plenty of tricomes. The taste was a little earthier than the other normal gorilla glues on a 18/6 light schedule. Kept a couple ounces and the rest went for edibles. The top buds were about 70% amber while the bottoms were about 70% milky.

Thanks

3 Likes

Had same problem. Everyone thinks it works perfectly but not!