• Temps; 75-80 day, 68-75 night
  • Humidity; 40-50
  • Ventilation system; Yes, 4" 210 CFM, passive
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- Both humidifier and dehumidifier
  • Co2; Yes - (2)× Green Pad

How about pictures in white light?

Have you done a flush?

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM forum. I use Coco Loco mixed with Ocean Forest, your runoff numbers will stay high probably for 6 weeks or longer. Your ladies are looking healthy. You have some, what looks like water drops dried up on your leaves. You may want to prevent leaving water on leaves, due to it could cause burns from lights.

1 Like

The droplets were a water milk mix I sprayed. Though one leaf was developing mold

1 Like

Is it bad to let it sit on the leaves?

That is where I am confused. I flushed one an now she looks over watered. I pre washed the smallest an still EC over 7000.

Generally speaking you just don’t want to leave moisture droplets on leaves. Clearly the mixture hasn’t done any damage. :+1:

You’re going to want to bump this up to around 6.5. Coco loco is to be treated like normal soil. I wouldn’t worry about flushing. Plants look good. Not sure why coco loco is producing a 7000ppm reading but that just means you can go quite a while before introducing additional nutrients.

3 Likes

Woke this morning a noticed one plant struggling. Some leaves are curled inward and tips drooping. I have tried my own diagnosis as a rookie, but wanted some 2nd opinions. I think its over watered, also thought nitro toxic, but no burnt edges or tips, also moved fan I case of wind burn.

Just wondering should I attempt to repot this girl. A couple weeks ago I flushed her heavy, because the coco loco was giving me a extreme high runoff. An I am starting to wonder if I flushed all the soil amendments an the nutes are not enough to supply. Please advise if I should transplant to a new pot. New growth is coming but the taco after a few days.