Exploring Strains

The thing about CBD is it can slow everything down. Even though you don’t see it, your son’s brain can be running a hundred miles an hour. I know mine does. I have already seen him slow down and look at his surroundings closer. It can slow them down enough to let them focus. The gold leaf that stated before is also really good at alleviating anxiety.

One more thing Chantix : known for helping to stop smoking also helps to stop alcohol cravings. I noticed this when I used it to quit smoking.

2 Likes

I used to be a very heavy drinker, too. I started using cannabis (again…smoked in high school, but it was garbage back then) a little over a year and a half ago, and I hardly drink at all now. It was a secondary thing for me. I just didn’t want to drink as much. And the more I learned about cannabis and how much less harmful it is, while still alleviating my pain (not just physically), the less I wanted to drink. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve had A drink in the past year and a half. It just doesn’t do anything for me anymore.

Our oldest daughter is deaf and legally blind. Not the same at all, no, but I’m sure we have some of the same struggles. No, you’re never alone, if you’re willing to look around a little. This is a cool place. Welcome. I grinned from ear to ear reading you two connecting here. This is what it’s about. We’re just helping each other grow the best medicine we can. Welcome, and don’t hesitate to ask any question. You’re in good hands.

I believe we’re given these children because we’re the ones that can do it, and so that someone who can’t can focus on something they do well. Cannabis has given me new life. I’m grateful. I’m humble. I’m patient. I’m awake. I remember the first night coming home from the dispensary, smoking, then saying to my wife, laughing, of course, “I can’t be a daaaaad like THIS!” She laughed, too, and told me I was wrong. She said I’d be a better dad like “this” and she was right.

Keep fighting the good fight, my friend. :v:

6 Likes