Explain this one to a rookie!

Look closely guys,it’s a quadruple node Bruce Banner I grew from an ILGM Bruce Banner auto “hermed” seed " I guess" .Jury is still out on whether it’s an auto or not may have been crossed by bees with an outdoor Green Crack.

13 Likes

The leaves are growing crazy on it, two seem to grow upside down! Its growing slowly compared to the rest.

2 Likes

I tried in vain today to convince someone this was possible as ive seen many triple nodes through the years. Try explaining that to a rookie! Aww Sookie

3 Likes

Very cool, now that’s rare.

6 Likes

You will have to patent that as a quadline

5 Likes

It sure reminds me of a couple Bruce Banner Auto midgets I grew. I have a 300 watt Cree Cobb Led sitting right on them, the Gorilla Glue x Skunk #1, Northern Lights and the rest are shooting up but this Banner is stacking up short with quad nodes. I’m gonna have to kick it out to it’s on light as it will soon be in the shadows of the others. It’s so short I’m splashing nutes up on the bottom leaves to water it.

Love me some mutations! Keep us posted as it grows please :grin:

1 Like

@1HappyPappy Well I got another one that’s even more freakish!!! I mean this thing could qualify for a freak show. It’s an ILGM feminized Gorilla Glue and I can’t even explain how snafued it is, will take a pic tommorrow.

2 Likes

Interesting , keep us posted .

So if your top or you’ll end up with four main colas… If you fim her you would get eight. I had one of sickkids seeds that did something similar… unfortunately it turned out male.

Completely different, zoom in, it’s four nodes at the same spot and I already see three of them are making branches.

1 Like

I’ve grown a couple of polyploid plants. Stuff grew out of weird places. It was bizarre.

4 Likes

This thing was wild too

3 Likes

Thnx for the share man, Intresting

2 Likes

Mutant ILGM Feminized Gorilla Glue. I’m gonna grow this weirdo out too! Lol!

1 Like

@MidwestGuy hey brother give us the Midwest Guy definition of polyploid please sir.

I had bad luck with BB seeds. 30 seeds, 8 plants, 6 short plants that got Hermes, 2 tall plants, 1was a male. Was a waste of time. Back to GG4, love that strain, 10 seeds 10 plants.

3 Likes

I haven’t had much better luck with the IlGM BB auto version either. I’ve grown a few rounds of the GG from here but so far I prefer the Super Skunk and White Widow.

1 Like

I don’t know much about it other than it is a genetic anomaly. Polyploid plants have 2 sets of chromosomes.

1 Like

Male female? Anybody else wanna chime in here? Don’t technically all plants have two sets? If not where do these morphidites come from? @Hellraiser @Nicky @beardless @BobbyDigital @PurpNGold74 @Myfriendis410

1 Like