Expertise needed urgently

All done :facepunch:

@Arrow and @KeystoneCops thanks for the input and knowledge… https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.fd8d6b78de94cf6c2af649bd96d20cb5&pid=Api&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3o6EhHMGNWQW1WEt7q%2Fgiphy.gif&ehk=8eIzpO13CmbkjZDKa7BGw4WpRelj2%2BQC16YecfcmTP4%3D

Let’s check the other 2 ladies

2 Likes

Looking on point…inter node spacing is nice … What are you feeding currently ?..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I’m still using just that bone and blood mix… There’s some other flowering thing high in P and K that I’m planning to buy this weekend. Would it be suitable for flowering?

1 Like

Yes, you need to up the p and even higher on the k …the n in the blood mix should be fine, i have not picked up any toxicity with it as yet …can you get the bio stuff or is that out of your range …if so let me know, we’ll make another plan …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

The one supplier has been out of stock for the past month now (checking out hydroponic dot coza)… But I’ve kept in it mind for the next grow. Today I’ll be buying that other fert, I’ll take a Pic of it a lil later and you can tell me your thoughts… On that note, what other plan you have in mind? :grin::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Also from the hermied plant the roots seem quiet healthy no discoloration or funny odours so down under seems to be good as well.

1 Like

Will hit you with some advice over the weekend…on my way to work…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Ah swheet my brother man…
Have a good day at graf and be safe!!!

1 Like

Howsit peoples… :facepunch: Hope everyone is doing well…

And these are some close ups of the main buds on the 2 remaining ladies…

Thank you all for the expert guidance and advise… :pray::pray:

5 Likes

Coming along very nicely

1 Like

Thanks my guy :ok_hand::ok_hand:

And when are you gonna be starting?

I got a little seed in soil now just waiting for her to poke her head up

3 Likes

Looking great!!! Keep it up

1 Like

She poke up this morning so I’m off to the races

3 Likes

1 out of 3

1 Like

And so she had risen… Tag me in your journal my guy!! :grin::grin:

Hey evibody!!! I hope everyone is well and keeping safe…
2 weeks since previous pics and trics have increased…

Seems to be a bit slow though. I think the cold is contributing to that…

4 Likes

Hey evibody… I hope you peoples are well out there…
I was just sitting next to her and couldn’t help snapping these… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Very nice looking

1 Like

Thanks my brother man!!! I see the mutant is also coming along… I’m sure she gonna turn out to be quiet something…