Expertise needed urgently

Hi All,
So I’ve started this 1st time grow and it goes like this:
I’m a regular smoker. I decided to take some ordinary garden soil. I chucked some seeds from the smokes I bought in that very same soil not even realizing they were gonna germinate and they did. The tree grew to about 3 ft tall without any watering and it barely had sunlight. Damn gardener of the complex cut it down.

Anyway that’s where my soil comes from. I took a 10L container and and made some holes at the bottom and filled it with soil.

The seeds. I had a couple seeds from some buds of strawberry lemonade that I smoked. I chucked them in and kept them moist and boom the shot out.

I have a fertilizer called nitrosol organiksol which I use every 4th or 5th day. I water when the soil is dry with normal tap water like every 2nd or 3rd day depending.

Lighting, I use sunlight in the day (12hrs) and then move the plants to an LED light for 6hrs in the evening, and then switch off for 6hrs darkness.

The situation I’m in is as follows:
I don’t have any additional resources to use or that I can obtain. When I switch the light cycle I will basically be putting the plant in a closet literally for the dark period. So I literally carry the container in and out of the house (not sure how this will impact). I’m also in no position to transplant.

Any idea how will this turn out.

3 Likes

I forgot to mention the 3 big ones are 5 weeks and 2 days old.

Give me some thought about how the plants look as well.

1 Like

1 Like

I do not see it happening. That many can not survive in that small amount of soil. At some point, if any survive, they will get bigger. Tough deal trying to move a large plant around.

6 Likes

Looks like you could’ve tried the solo cup challenge. Definitely probably can’t do all of those in that container. But people grow 10 cola plants in a solo cup.

Tell me more about this solo cup challenge?

1 Like

It’s 2500 posts long. But if you’re really committed you’ll find all the information you need.

2 Likes

You’re probably going to have to pick one to grow and let the rest go.

2 Likes

Another possibility is to play the Clone game. I know which ones I would cull and leave the 2 biggest ones. One for a Mother and the other to finish. Then let the perpetual grow begin.

You could try to transplant the small ones but I think the roots are entangled already.

1 Like

Yeah if you in a state that ain’t legal get it back inside before you wind your ass up in jail. The seedlings need separating now, pick out your shortest and prettest two and go buy you a LED light at Walmart. Short of that if your state ain’t legal you fixing to end up on the news and we don’t know you. And since you have an LED light already turn it on 18 hrs and off 6 hrs. Put it in a closet you can paint white on the inside.

I’m like 3 quarter way done and I’m gonna germinate the Afghan Kush for the solo cup.
As for the current container I’m gonna try and transplant the smaller plants and leave the 3 main big ones. Thanks for this bro.

1 Like

I’m going to start the my Afghan Kush in the solo cups. I’ll try to transplant the smaller ones and if they survive I’ll continue.

As for the current grow I’m gonna leave the 3 big ones and push 18/6 for the next 4-6 weeks and then see from there how big they get and then decide to switch light cycle.

I’ll post some pics 2 weeks from now and you can tell me your thoughts again.

Thanks ma brother.

2 Likes

I’m all the way in South Africa my guy. As far as I know we allowed to grow for personal use so I’m good on that.

At this month end I’m planning to build my own closet. Cost is at R500 which is about $35. My solo will go in there - Afghan Kush.

I’m gonna leave the 3 biggest ones in the current grow for the next 4-6 weeks at 12hrs sunlight, 6hrs LED and 6hrs dark. I’m gonna see how big they get and then switch light cycle. Let’s see what happens.

3 Likes

I loved my 3 months in South Africa. Its legal there so you are good.

1 Like

An update, I’ve cut them down. Waiting for the 2 smaller ones to shoot up then I’ll transplant them.

1 Like

A small little update:

So these ladies are doing good. Still got them on 12 Sun, 6 LED and 6 darkness. Starting to give off the Marijuana smell.

I just have one question. When should I flip schedule? Can you tell by how big or how many nodes your plant has? What’s your tell tale signs that you should flip? Or is it totally up to you?

1 Like

It’s totally up to. A general recommendation from the grow guides is 1 week of vegetation per gallon of medium. So if you were using 3 gallon containers you would flip light schedule 5 weeks after sprout. 2 for seedling, 1 per gallon. Ofc that is just an easy guideline. If you go for a SoG you flip em early, scrog you flip once the net is ~80% full. So really it’s completely up to you. Just know they can double in size after flip. So if you’re limited on space, flip to 12/12 before you are halfway out of space. Or be ready to train.

2 Likes

Well if that’s the case then I’m starting 12/12 today. Lol ima need to build a makeshift dark closet for today. Damn!!!
Thanks budz.
LOL did you see how this grow was started?

2 Likes

Yes. I’m the one who suggested the solo cup challenge.

2 Likes

Lol and I started two solos 2 days ago.
And I completed that whole solo thread. The peepz are busy on their 2nd solos now. @Hellraiser is doing flippen great.
What are you busy with?

2 Likes