Experiencing issues on our 3rd grow

Hello again fellow Growers! Like the subject says this is my third grow, we started off with Banner, then GSC and now GG from ILGM. Didn’t have any issues really with the first 2 they grew great, 1st wasn’t so hot, since i didn’t follow advice and pulled it early, the GSC we are enjoying now and Lord have mercy what a buzz. But we are doing GG now from ILGM and im experiencing issues I’m not sure how to address and was wondering if anyone has seen the likes of these pics before and what can i do to fix these issues? I just moved this plant from a tent into a closet due to heat issues with this new LED light so I’m not sure if this is a light problem or bugs, i don’t believe its neuts as i haven’t used any yet. She’s in OF soil with perelite mix like the first 2, don’t believe that is the issue either. Any help would be appreciated once again! Thanks all and happy smoke! here are the pics. Bright shiney green leaves with this bumbs all over them as you can see in the pics, i’ve looked all over for some type of bug but havn’t found any.

2 Likes

How about start with this. Some pictures didn’t upload. It would be good to see an overall picture in white light.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

1 Like

Strain: Gorrilla Glue from ILGM
-3 weeks into flower
-Method: Organic soil Ocean Forest
-Vessels: fabric 5 gal pot
-Run off PH is 6.5
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS Apera PH20 Testing kit, Vikreek TDS tester
-Indoor grow 4’ x 4’ x 10’ closet
-Ac Infinity 2’ x 4’ IONBOARD S24 Optimized full spectrum, 200W
-Actual wattage draw of lights not sure not stated
-Current Light Schedule 18/6
-Temps; 77 day 75 night
-Humidity; 46 Day & Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, 3 4" ACInfinity 4" inline exhaust fans
-AC portable AC vented into room
-Co2; No

2 Likes

Sounds/looks like nitrogen overload to me. May be an especially strong batch of OF.

1 Like

How long is the soil. How many weeks since lights were flipped to 12/12. How many plants.

Definitely looks like a Nitrogen toxicity what kind of nutrients are you feeding?

Good morning, I havn’t used neuts on this lady yet, this bag of OF is the same one i used on our other 2 grows, didn’t have any of these issues, but ill get the soil tested. Only 1 plant is growing atm and the lights are 18/6. Thanks for the info everyone

1 Like

Only thing i can think of is that you hit a hot spot in the bag of soil and it wasn’t mixed well from the factory im stumped beyond that

1 Like