Experienced grove bag users

Hey thanks for the info. I noticed the text in one pic says gamma bucket with 62% humidity packets. Do I need to get humidity packs or will be fine with out them?

You shouldn’t need them. I put them in more for insurance.

1 Like

So yesterday I put my newly trimmed bud in a jar left it overnight and was reading 67% this morning. So I weighed out the appropriate amount for two bags put herb in with hygrometer and it dropped to 43% before I sealed it then a hour later it still said 43% so I freaked and put back in the jar. How long should it take for the humidity to even out in the bags? I know the moisture is in the middle of the buds so it. Takes a little longer. Thanks

I check them in 24 hours.

So my buds arent dense so to speak so when a bag is for a half oz the bag is stuffed full is this ok? I know with jars you only want to fill 2/3 of the jar to leave space is this true with grove bags. I assume that you don’t just want to put 1oz into a 4oz bag to cure but should I be fine if the bag is full but the weight is less than the bag is designed. Thanks

I believe its more a volume thing as opposed to a weight thing. With grove bags you want to leave “headroom” call it 20% or so of air space at the top of bag for it to function as designed.

2 Likes