Experience with Mykos and Azos in FFOF

Country boy can survive LOL damn I woke up too early

These products have a shelf life. When you buy them be sure to look for the expiration date. These products have microbes that are alive. The microbes will die if exposed to high heat, so be careful how they are shipped to you. If you have a nursery or hydro store that carries these products, it would probably be safest to purchase from them because you check that you are being sold fresh product. For only two plants, you do not need much. You sprinkle the Mykos an Azos powder in the hole in which you put the seed to germinate. If you are going to transplant into a larger pot, you generously sprinkle the Mykos and Azos powder on the bottom and sides of the hole into which you will be transplanting your seedling/young plant; AND also generously sprinkle the Mykos and the Azos powders all over the root plug that you are putting into the larger pot. It is a waste to mix the Mykos powder into the entire potting mix. Just make sure you apply the powder BEFORE you germinate the seed; sprinkle the powder into the hole in which you place the seed, if you are using rock wool cubes or rooting plugs like Root Riot rooting plugs. These powders do cost, but are very effective. I will never start a grow without Mykos and Azos. I realized what a huge difference they made in my very first newbie attempt at a grow when I compared my plants to my neighbor’s crop. My plants looked and yielded so much better! You will not regret investing in a little packet of Mykos and a little packet of Azos to help you grow your best two-plant crop.

3 Likes