Experience with bloomspec leds? In put needed

My mind keeps wanting to try leds. The local store has them in stock. I’m currently getting ready to use 4 600w hps lights when I make the switch. I’m debating on trying these out. Quantity means something but I’m more after quality. Please let me know if you have experience with this line as all the numbers tell me nothing only experience with it. I’m thinking each 3000w which draws 600 some from wall can replace each gas light i have?!!

I’m still new but @Hellraiser is crazy over HGL, so much so that he’s convinced me. I won’t eat for a month cuz I ordered a 650R dioblo spider, they were on sale.

2 Likes

I’d stick with 600 watt HPS over old tech blurple leds like the bloomspecs. If you want to try leds, try some good modern ones made by HLG or ChilLED.

3 Likes

LOL, you’ll have some great buds though, awesome light.

2 Likes

Maybe not, but you’ll have buds for days!

Got the light today it’s monsterously big an bright.

3 Likes

I bet it is!

I kinda made my own HLG Scorpion (non diablo) 6 QB288 setup by combining a HLG 550 rspec and a HLG 260 rspec and added 2 HLG UVA 30’s.

1 Like

just ordered a infinity 6" fan, it’s hot in there now. The 2 MH 1000’s that were in there didn’t need venting, I think in the summer this will need its own air conditioner. Nice set up you have I’m gonna have one just like it when I grow up. What kind of tent is that? The bars look really strong I’m worried about the weight of the new light.

1 Like

It’s a Gorilla 3x3 tent, the bars are part of Gorilla’s high CFM kit, keeps the tent walls from being sucked in from the negative pressure. I use a AC Infinity T6 to keep that tent cool.

1 Like

Thanks I was thinking Gorilla, I’m looking at a 5x5. Sorry @Weddingcake1983 for stepping on your thread but I’m excited about this light.

2 Likes

@Weddingcake1983 I returned my bloomspects within a month, lots of better led options out there. Something with the Samsung 301B or 301H diodes or another brand’s equivalent if it exists… Bloomspect now makes something with better diodes, but I’m just avoiding their brand altogether after almost getting burned (figuratively)

1 Like

I am doing a very small personal grow. I just upgraded to the hlg qb288 v2 Rspec. I love this thing!

1 Like

Your good man!

1 Like