Expected height for Blueberry and Northern Lights

From a fellow grower: I would like to know what the average size is for BlueBerry and NorthernLights. Well, my seeds, two of them are already going for day # 40 and do not exceed 30cm in height and the flowering has begun. It is in an indoor crop with 300w led, soil and Biobizz fertilizer is being applied following the dosage guide table So is it that normal

• Strain: BlueBerry & Northern lights
  • Type (fem/auto/reg): Auto
  • Climate (indoor/outdoor): Indoor
  • Medium (soil/hydro/details): Soil
  • pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: Around 5.5 & 5.8
  • Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS): BioBizz nutrients
  • Light type & schedule: 300w led, Vegetative 18x6 and flower 12x12
  • Temperatures day & night: Day 24C to 26C Night 22C to 23C
  • Humidity day & night: 48%To50% most of the time day and night
  • Ventilation: 6 ”extractor every 15 mins On

create account and join the forum, can’t help you without seeing what your doing. Other then low ph

Welcome! A lot of factors can play into size of any strain. Lights, training, pruning, overall skills. My experience with the blueberry and Northern Light fall in pretty close to the Breeders estimated size.

1 Like

First off your ph is wrong. Where it is now is for hydro. For soil you want it between 6.3-6.8 but no lower than 6 and no higher than 7

1 Like

I would also like to add that you don’t have to worry about the 12/12 if you got autos. You can just give them 18/6 and they will be just fine. You can give them 20-24 hrs of light but I think a little dark helps the natural process.

2 Likes