Exhaust fan quit working

Proud of ya, man.

I hate doin stuff like that. I almost installed it in backwards and almost ended up with 2 intakes haha

But @Hawkeye_diesel you did it and if you did put in backwards, you just unscrew it and turn it around and screw it down again! Nice job, I knew you could do it. Computer stuff really isn’t rocket science or I wouldn’t have been so good at it! LOL

Good job brother!

It was the right way haha. I just need a little bit bigger fan for it. This was just a quick fix

just to get by for now. I was just reading your other post about the new setup. country boy knows his stuff, so what ever he recommends is good stuff!

Yeah, he knows his air flow stuff. I’m gettin it all squared away

1 Like

Well.i just got an email from the company owner that I bought the boxes from, I had addressed this issue back when I received the boxes because on fan wasn’t working, not the one that quit. I was told they would be mailing one out to me. That was over a month ago, well I sent them a strongly worded email, and I just got a response apologizing and them saying they were gonna 2 day Ship it and they are going to send 2 fans. Haha

1 Like

But the anticipation is rewarded when you take that first hit of a well dried and cured herb !

1 Like

Oh I can’t wait brother haha

1 Like