ExHale C02 bag -- Do they work?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JLKUA2W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hey buddy! This is the light I purchased. It seems to be doing well. I just got back from a little 3 beach trip and my plant has grown a lot!!

1 Like

That looks like it would do an excellent job mate, hope you enjoy your holiday and you got a bonus with your lady’s doing great also :wink:.

Thanks Bud!! I gotta take pictures today after I get my 500 work emails finished … Hate coming back from vacation … She is looking sweet!!! My house smells like weed!! Hahahahahaha! My wife hates the smell of it and she does not smoke … Gonna have to get that inline filter and exhaust vent pronto or she is gonna kill me …

1 Like

Back from holiday and you going to end up in the dog house mate, I know you said that your wife is not into it but that smell that meet you must off been nice tho :joy: you must off been thinking s**t and nice at the same time you have your hands full buddy. :v:.

1 Like

I told her I was gonna put a baby monitor in the grow tent so I could watch the plant while I was sitting on the beach … kinda check up on her … :wink: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As soon as I opened the front door, WHAM !!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell and taste of good smoke so I was VERY happy … She just kinda looked at me, rolled her eyes, and said, “Oy” … Do the inline filters work well? It is not that big of a deal as it is only strong when you get to the back of the house. I just don’t want her dad coming over and freaking out cause the back of the house smells like Bob Marley moved in …

1 Like

Yeah they definitely do there job mate the charcoal in the Carbon filters are very good right now, just get it going in right direction and well sealed no leaks @Poseidon and be very nice to the wife :wink: :100:.

1 Like