Excited newbie here! 4x4 indoor

Everything is looking great my friend! Getting close to chop time lol. :beers:

2 Likes

Bout to go and pick some beans myself today as we have quite a few needing to be picked already. Beautiful work inside and out by the way. Plants inside look amazing. Seems u r doing a great job. Since close to finish I’d start seeing about water only days and get the pot ppms dropping now. Doing an awesome job tho.

2 Likes

Everything‘s looking really great. You’re in for a long stay in trim jail!!

2 Likes

Thanks for that recommendation… going forward I’m a little nervous I seem to have less knowledge of the harvest and cure than I do propagation lol… I keep reading though… thanks guys for the positive feedback it really means a lot to me :pray::pray: let’s have a great week everyone!! :star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Oh, that’s the easy part. It’s just time consuming and tedious.

To be perfectly honest I think the hardest thing about harvesting is keeping your focus. After about an hour of making slow progress on some really beautiful connoisseur level trimming it’s easy to look at your pile left to do and start doing speedier work.

I find I’m frequently reminding myself how much effort it took to get to harvest and not to let up after all that work.

3 Likes

This was a big deal for me too. Harvesting isn’t difficult – but so time consuming. My final three girls are in their bags sweating away. Tomorrow, I will be done. All 15 girls made it to the end.

4 Likes

Congratulations!! :balloon::tada: I know you’ve been stressed lately but I’m glad there’s a beautiful silver lining for you!! :star_struck::heart_eyes:

You’re awesome – thanks. I’m trying to focus on the positive.

2 Likes

Pre feed pic… any suggestions? Last was water only… Cheech had lowest ppms at 986

Chong at 2075

Shaq at 3411

Gg

And Patty neither had enough runoff to collect

Should I mix up some jacks? Just cal/mag? Water only? Any help is greatly appreciated!! @OGIncognito @Graysin anyone? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I’d keep on full strength jacks. :v:

5 Likes

Thanks so much!! I knew you’ld be good for a late night response :facepunch: you’re the best :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hey stranger. How u been. Long time not seeing ur name on here. How ya been.

3 Likes

You were dead on based on the run off thanks again!! :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Looking good Brother, I keep my numbers around 1000-1100 through flower and water feed only the last 2 weeks :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Gray got you covered beautiful ladies man

3 Likes

I’m around, my friend. Just lurking mostly - life has been busy as hell but always just a tag away :v::100:
Planning my next next run for breeding, thinking about using those Gemini goodies you sent my way. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

He does have some of the best I grew so far. I’m impressed with them all so far. Havnt tried his autos yet tho. Dark plasma is still I think my number 1 fav tho

3 Likes

So here’s todays update… :man_shrugging: Definitely some problems in there… don’t know where or what to be done…

Patty definitely a deficiency of some sort

Shaquesha some yellowing… normal? Time to cut or do I need to leave it for that plant to eat off still?

Cheech the same here

Chong extra crispy :rofl::man_shrugging:

Gg - note the super crop attempt :rofl:

On a positive note however I have been getting work done on a garden so I can get a few things this year still and have a start for next year… been doing it all by hand… starting to think I should have atleast rented a tiller :rofl::joy: but the labor feels good and hopefully I have a few veggies and flowers to show for it :crossed_fingers: my work in progress… got called in today on my day off so hopefully can get a good chunk done tom

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think that’s a phenotype expression. I say as much because I have a plant who has the same coloration on her leaves and I can say with some confidence she’s been well-fed her entire life.

Normal and I tend to leave it til the leaf begins to wilt or get crispy. At that stage I know it’s not providing anything useful anymore.

Nice ladies across the board. Mine always look like proper disasters by the time they’re done - I figure it’s partly by mother nature’s design, and partly my own incompetence :rofl:

1 Like