Excited first Time grower

Hey,
You just take care of yourself, that’s what is important. From what I have heard I bet your gonna like Afghan. You get better and we will touch base again later when you are better!

2 Likes

Thank you my brother…stay well, stay safe and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Mr. high-
Haven’t heard from you in a few days. I hope all is well. Dont worry about responding, just get to feeling better. And if you are better, stay that way! Smoke 'em if ya got 'em…

2 Likes

Hello Fellow Growers,
@patchman, @Arrow, @Holmes, @dbrn32, @Budz420, @420qc, @gusanito, @Enlightened420, @Se7en, @Tinman,
My health is much better now and miss getting on here for updates. I just love looking after my girls.
Today marks my week 11 of my first grow. Been in flowering stage for 2 weeks now and starting to show some flowers as per my pics. Good to be back.

I have also had a go at my first clones 2 Gold Leaf and 2 Afghan. So far so good thanks to the encouragement of other fellow growers.

Happy so far even though I had a rough start. Thanks for reading and I will update again soon. Have a magic day to you all.
Happy Growing.

10 Likes

Looking good there mate, glad to hear everything is on the up and up :ok_hand:

1 Like

Glad to see you’re back!! Girls are looking great!!
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

Looking fantastic, keep it up

2 Likes

They are looking really good mate. Great to see you up and at it again mate.
It’s nice and thick in there. You will need to ready yourself for defoliation about Week 3 - let those babies breathe and get an all over sun tan.
The fun is just starting! Always good to see some clones coming along! :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking great man, you are a natural at this! Girls are going to make you a happier man :grin: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mr High-
Looks like you are the happy grower right now! Atta boy!!! We as growers worry about our plants when mother nature has been doing it for years!! Glad you are well!

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for the welcome back after a short break due to health. I have been worried about the girls while laid up but my wife came to the rescue. Now it looks like I have some work to do in reference to a bit of a hair cut. Thanks for the tip @Budz420. Never done it before so I guess just get in and get her done.
After reading a lot on here and taking advice off the best, I want lots of buds so I will give it a go tomorrow.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :yum:
My 4 clones are doing well and the amazing thing is I tried the Alloe Vera method and it worked 120% in my case. I remember reading a journal on here about it. I am going to grow these clones outside now it is warming up here. 2 Gold Leaf and 2 Afghan FEM (ILGM).
More pics soon.
Thanks again to you all for your support.
Happy Growing

2 Likes

Just happy I could assist! :+1: :sunglasses:

Very healthy plants you got there…they are going to do you and the wife proud. Glad you feeling better and are tending your garden again. Congrats on your aloe clones…I prefer it to other methods…stay well, stay safe and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Hey buddy,
Isn’t it amazing how taking care of these wonderful plants takes care of us? I am not talking about the benefits of these plants. I am talking about taking care of them. Watering, feeding, pruning, and all of that. I know it does me good. Keep trucking and holler if you need anything. Oh, I dont know if you like music trivia, but we started a thread on it. Jump on board if you like. The name of it is “Tenga music trivia with Patch, name that tune” peace!

1 Like

Hello @patchman,
Its is the best therapy ever my friend. Just glad to be back on my feet again and looking after the girls makes me happy and also the rewards at the end. :yum: :yum:
I am also a musician and am interested in your trivia theme stuff. I will check it out shortly. Hope you are doing well and staying safe man.

Regards
Happy Growing

3 Likes

Hey man-
You really have put a lot of effort into these girls and it shows. Whenever I come across a picture I always click on it and enlarge it (especially if its someone with a question about how something looks). You have done a lot of trimming and pruning and all the buds look like they have great access to light. Looks great! You take care. Remember, “The race is not always won by the fastest runner. Sometimes the winner is the one who keeps running.” I had a poster of that saying on my hospital wall when I was getting treatments for cancer.

1 Like

Hello @Arrow,
Thank you for your kind words man. I was really not sure about the aloe but it worked out just fine for clones. Appreciate your help mate and would never had gotten this far if it was not for you guys. Keep happy and be safe my friend.
Happy Growing

1 Like

Hello @patchman,
I hope I did not over prune. My first time at it and I think i have done ok I guess. It is so much fun and very rewarding as it is the best medicine than taking doctor prescriptions. Most times I was unable to function due to the medicine and now I am able to do stuff and tending to the girls is the best thing ever. I just love the fact that people like yourself have helped me along my journey.
Looking forward to harvest day, but I am patient, and excited at the same time. hope you are doing well my friend and will get some more pics up in a day or so.
Have a magic day and be safe.
Happy Growing

4 Likes

Aloe is good stuff, you can also use it for injuries to your plant, don`t forget unsulfured Honey works for injuries as well! I use it and Aloe quite often while SCing mine. Your girls are starting to look like ladies :grin:! Nice man!

2 Likes

Hello @Holmes,
Thanks for the tips my friend. Exciting times for sure coming my way. Happy using the aloe as I did not have any clonex liquid. I must say the girls are looking real juicy :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
More pics in a few days
Happy Growing

2 Likes