Ventilation system: Small fan for now
AC: No
Humidifier: No
De-humidifier: No
Co2: No

12 Likes

Great start, excited for you too! Keep us posted

1 Like

Also I guess I didn’t set this as a grow journal, can someone tell me how I can do that?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. It looks like you’re off to a great start.

1 Like

Did you want to move this into Grow Journals? Let me know if you do and I’ll take care of it.

Looks like a good start to your grow. Maybe a touch more water for your girls. A large dome over each one still doesn’t hurt at this point.

3 Likes

Yes I would like to have it moved please. They were starting to look dry, went ahead and sprayed them down a bit. Thanks! @Myfriendis410

I’ve read this strain grows tall, when should Lst start?

1 Like

Welcome to the community. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Echoing what all above have said, Welcome to the forum/community. I’m gonna tag along, that is, if you don’t mind :v:

1 Like

@Bubbles Welcome to the community. You’re off to a great start. Looking good.

1 Like

Okay just trying to get a few more things together and opinions would be great.

Whats a good brand of cal/mag?
I need a carbon filter/fan recommendations (budget friendly)?

Is there anything else y’all would consider important to have throughout a grow?

1 Like

Looking good! Welcome aboard! Lots of good people here with good advice!

1 Like

I went with Vivosun for filter and fan with control… go 6"… Umm brand hmmmm the blue bottle pH up… LoL I have a feeling that’s not going to help!! LMAO
Ba k. E D. Is I – welcome to this place & Good Morning ILGM!!!

1 Like

Nice start @Bubbles. Welcome to the forum. We all want to see you succeed so ask questions as they come up someone will jump in to help.

1 Like

welcome @Bubbles, lots of great folks on here with a broad range of knowledge on here. set to watching and good luck on your first try. two thing to remember… patience, and there is no stupid question, ask and someone will help out.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, nice start and looking good.

1 Like

It’s so crazy how much a light can make a plant grow, three days later and my girls look like this (I know there’s water on the leaves I tried to not wet them but oops :grimacing:) →

Also thanks to everyone for the welcome!

2 Likes

Good luck bubbles I’m growing a SD right now. I’ll be watching.

1 Like

@Bubbles lst and topping are good ideas. Mine is at 40" and it seems that she isn’t going to get any taller which is fine with me she’s in week 4 of flower and starting to fill in now.

3 Likes

@Psu8286 wow looking great, I hope at least one of my girls gets near that :sweat_smile:
I’ll definitely be doing some Lst I’m a little nervous on topping though. Any advise?

3 Likes