Everyone's here but one

Put 4 ILGM Crystal beans in pods 6 days ago. Three are up & have been up to three days. One shows no signs of sprouting. How long do I wait to see? Doing the same with her as with the other 3, misting, under dome , under lights.

6 Likes

I would give them a few more days @Laurap
Sometimes they will surprise you

4 Likes

You’d think I’d of learned patience by now. I’d planned to give her a few more days but hubby wanted to trash but I said I’ll go to forum & got him to agree to go by recommendation. Oh by the way I found a fridgedair(so) dehumidifier 50 pints. Is that overkill for a 12 X 9 room?

3 Likes

Patients come in time hahaha still working on mine as well lol
Nope you’ll be fine with that dehumidifier
It won’t run if it doesn’t need to :+1: and if you move to a bigger space you’ll be all set :+1:

2 Likes

My first outdoor (late) grow, NL Autos , how do they look?

3 Likes

Any suggestions on what to give them at this stage, I’m feeding them miracle grow rt now, i’m limited in my area what did you strong, South Carolina

3 Likes

Limited to what I can give them

1 Like

Thanks so much big guy!

1 Like

Georgeous!

1 Like

Only on second grow, I’ll tag some folks in @Countryboyjvd1971, @bob31, do y’all know of anything cheap in nutes for flower? I use gh and it’s cheaper than ffarms.

1 Like

Laurap http://ilgmforum.com/u/laurap
September 23

Georgeous!

any suggestions

3 Likes

@Cotton, they look pretty! You have quite a bit of time until harvest so here’s a couple of things to consider:

Many growers stay away from Miracle Grow because it is reported to deliver a harsh tasting smoke. I would consider something more tailored to MJ growing, flower and bloom. I second the General Hydroponics nutes.

Humidity is going to be an issue for you. Bud rot will ruin your crop in a day. It would be best to get ahead of mildew now rather than later. There are recipes including peroxide or baking soda that you can spray to prevent mildew from starting. Same with bugs. There are non toxic pesticides to prevent an infestation.

Your plant looks good so the water you are giving it seems to be fine. I’m assuming that she is in the ground.

3 Likes

I third the GH line. @Cotton

General hydroponics is the cheapest. The trio is at Amazon for $29.95. it’ll last you approx 3-5 grows.

1 Like

And I will place the the forth seal of approval on the the GH nutes I am using now are actually a little more more expensive then foxfarms even tho I got a free sample for shipping cost
I’ll suggest both of you check out nectar of the gods
You can request a free sample it cost me 28 $ for 6 quart full set even if you only use it for the one grow it’s still worth it just a friendly suggestion
@Laurap @Cotton
Ps I agree with @Myfriendis410 assessment of the mj and harsh smoke
I also understand we all have a budget to work with
Happy growing guys :v:

1 Like

I’ll check it out. Anyway I can improve them the better :v:

No matter how long I stay in front of this tent saying oh please come up she won’t! Day 7!

1 Like

Here I am with three outta four sprouting. They were put into pods. Last night I took off the layer of coir I placed on top & the darn pod’s open down the middle. Couldn’t see any seed. So now what? Should I dig her up & put into coir? Leave her?

1 Like

I don’t know. Give it a couple more days?

1 Like

How’s it going there @Laurap

1 Like