Another trim in prep for harvest. Let’s vote…one more week or chop tomorrow???
No matter when. At this point your gonna be happy. Nice job
Looks great tight buds large too nice grow! How are the tri combs? Cloudy? Any amber?
Dude, it wait Another week just because is so dam beautiful, awesome grow, happy for u, my friend. Whether you chop now or another in week, It will be top shelf smoke . But I’m sticking to another week
Still fighting WPM but think we’ll make it! Going to treat with milk again tomorrow
Sweet keep my updated
According to @Big123 the 6th is the right day to Chop based on lunar cycles
Those buds are incredible…You could chop now or in a few days, either way, great job and excellent haul.
I see a TON of sugar leaves in the photos. Now on buds u have a solid amount pf cloudy. Very few amber. And some clear left… its all ur preference. The lighter green one is more mature by bud development and trichs. The black pheno id let run at least another week regardless
Looking real good! If it were mine my wife would be calling for chop. She doesn’t like couch lock.
Thanks purp. That’s what I’m going to do!!!
One more week. I’m actually going to do exactly what we all say. “ if you think it’s ready, wait another week. “
Water sign moons not best for harvesting Mary Jane, fire and air signs preferred.
You’re almost there
I agree with the others. Another week, and you can give her a good flushing. Well them. Lol
tHANK YOU SIR…Any time my friend
I agree to wait a week have you spike the stalk and gave ice baths will get it like snow on your buds
I haven’t tried that yet. This is my third harvest since November. I’ve read about “drilling” holes into the stalk but not an ice bath. What’s the standard practice for the bath?