Everyone has an opinion please help

What would everyone’s opinion be as far as auto flower seeds. The most hearty the most healthy the most productive from your experience the best start for the best project for beginners?

4 Likes

Tough question !you looking for high yield? They are all different you could grow 10 of same seeds and have 10 different sizes and weights… So many factors to consider temp , humidity ,light, grow medium,nutrients, PH levels. My favorite so far is wedding cake then GSC, Zkittles, G. Glue, . I have grown 12 different autos from ILGM all great with no complaints!!! This wedding cake is in week 10!

10 Likes

It would be a good idea to research each “autoflower” offered here at ILGM and to determine what you find interesting, or to your taste.

Happy hunting.

2 Likes

Hey first time growers aswell, looked at a lot of different places and strains, order from here ILGM got the auto flower super pack, followed instructions soaked on water the sprouted. Don’t know how they will end up but that’s on me, 8 days old

3 Likes

White widow is a resilient, hardy strain that has some properties that make it good for newer growers.

3 Likes

The best I have ever done is the critical purple from growers choice. It grows the same every time I do it. She is a big girl if you think about it though. Or at least when grown in coco. I grow that strain often as does @bonnie1

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet - I’m cutting down 2 large CP now but 2 CP seeds from ILGM & 2 CP from Growers were duds! These were new seeds. I dropped 2 more in water, usually I’ll get a tail at least started then I put in wet paper towel & always get results or sometimes they get a big enough tail in water only like Bruce Banner. I have 2 already In their bio bag & another CP not ready yet & on the short side, so I’ll see what happens to these next 2 CP seeds I just dropped. I have sour diesel auto seeds maybe I’ll try 2 of those if these don’t work, idk :woman_shrugging: :joy::seedling:

3 Likes