Every one of my Auto died. Used different methods but still. I have a 600 watt adjustable HD, Can I use this grow light for germinating and growing

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Every one of my Auto died. Used different methods but still. I have a 600 watt adjustable HD, Can I use this grow light for germinating and growing.

No don’t use that for germination use a t5 or florescent light. I have had very expensive lessons trying this my self

would be a good idea to understand what killed the other plants you had, before starting again.

1 Like

I agree with @ThcinKC on dont use that fixture to start your plant
A t5 set is good choice you can even get a led fixture from your box hardware store in the 4000k range to germinate under
The fixture you have is good for veg and flower
Remember to change to flower bulbs
Join us here on the forum so we can help guide you
@tanlover442 makes a great point understanding what went wrong last time is best
So you don’t repeat the same mistakes
What germination method did you use more info please
Join us so we can help guide you to a successful harvest

1 Like

We all had to learn somehow. Unlike some of us, you are lucky enough to have access to the wise words of the helpful folks here.
We all learn from mistakes and avoid them next time. So, what killed your Autos? Do you know?

1 Like

What methods did you try to use would help out to figure out what went wrong

Also how old were they?

Can I ask what this k at the end of these numbers mean when it comes to lighting. ??