Ever Have A grow Hermie Then Turn Back?

I never heard of it but it happened to me,Its late so I will find the pictures of them and post them later,It was like my second grow about 5 years ago they were indoor and my belief was that not knowing that you are not supposed to let plants get light on them when they are sleeping I would open the tent anytime whether the lights were on or off during flower and veg,well before i knew it I was watching 4 of my plants grow seeds and I was told that I had to get them out of the tent or they would all hermie,so i put them in my basement stairway and every morning I would open the doors and let the sun shine on them and when it was raining i had to close the doors and put a light on them(summer time),the reason i didnt want to throw them out was because they were just too beautiful to give up on and when i was growing up all my weed had seed and we just deseeded our smoke,I plucked all I could while they were in the stairway every day then about 3 weeks went by and when they were ready to harvest the pot was awesome and seedless, I’ll post the pics later,hope im in the right catagory,new to the computer thing

2 Likes

Sadly once a plant hermis the results are set in motion

1 Like

If I’m understanding it right due to my inexperience at the time all those pod’s that were growing and I was plucking off for a little over a week were not the beginning/new growth of seeds,they had the white shell of a newly growing seed inside the green pod covering it,So I’m going to assume the plants were hammered with Calyx and I must have mistaking them for seed pods,

1 Like