Eu quero a fechadura do sofá!

Hello pothead on duty, how are you?

First sorry for my bad english, i don’t know how to speak anything.

I want to be prostrate on the couch with this smoke, I want the face to fall when I smoke, I want the couch lock.
This is an auto skywalker haze, she is already 12 weeks after twinning.
I would like if in your opinion, can I take it off, or is it worth waiting a little longer? if you think i should wait, how long?

thank you so much

1 Like

1 Like

I would wait another 7-14 days. Look for those white pistils to brown and recede. You are at peak THC right now, but not maximum couch lock.

Not sure you’ll ever get ‘couch lock’ from a Haze strain: they’re pretty racy.

3 Likes

Touché. I read “Skywalker” and moved on without processing the “Haze.”

1 Like

Truth in… I hadn’t even thought about it that way. How do you think I can’t, would you cheat now?

I believe that’s what it is. Be a good strain?

I thought something about that too. I’m afraid to go past the “point” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It is very hard to harvest “too late,” but it is easy to harvest “too early.” I would wait that extra week and see how you feel in that time. If you’re still ready to harvest, then harvest.

2 Likes

I will follow your tip. Better wait a little. And about fertilizing, do you indicate to stop or continue?
Thanks

1 Like

I personally continue through end of life for my plants. Others will stop fertilizing 2 weeks before they harvest. It is the grower’s preference.

2 Likes

I like to stop and flush last week and a half to two weeks myself, and i would wait till i saw alot of amber colored trichs if you want to try for couchlock with skywalker haze.

1 Like

and this beauty what does it say? Is it time to cut? as she is a self gorilla glue starting at 13 weeks, 50% indica and 50 sativa, i thought i would cut her at the height of madness, pscodelia. The question is, is it time?

2 Likes

What do great cultivators say to me?

Let’s ask @HappyHydroGrower @Myfriendis410 @Newt @OGIncognito for input.

My thought is not yet. But better photos and closeups would help.

3 Likes

I agree with Graysin. If you choose to harvest now, unless you are familiar with that strain, you probably won’t be able to tell a difference if you harvest now or in two weeks.

Good luck and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

My thought is that it is very pretty and likely getting close to where I like mine. Maybe a week. But that said, I shoot for max THC, and less couch-lock than a lot of folks seem to prefer. But a look at the trichs would tell the whole story.

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag @Graysin and agree on closer bud shots for a better determination. I’m like @Newt on my preference to harvest. Great looking GG and amazing buzz… best of both strains :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I would like to thank you for your availability and help.

Thanks for the tip, now I’m even more satisfied. Because I cut it 2 days after the last photo

I looked at the trichomes, they are on average 20 percent amber, the rest cloud. I was very happy with this girl, being an automatic for the first time I went tall, she yielded 177g

1 Like