Ethos genetics what do you guys think?

I’m running a heap of ethos just wondering people’s opinions on the genetics and if they have ran any ethos :green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/search?q=ethos%20genetics

2 Likes

I have a few ethos auto strains. Did a Pluto Cut recently. Really nice, dense buds. I think I got like 2½ oz. Good smoke. It started flowering really quick. Like less than 3wks.

3 Likes

I haven’t run any, but got some of their Mandarin Jack at a dispensary in Boston a few months back and it was amazing. Tasted how orange spice tea smells when you open the box - delicious! And also very effective. :wink:

5 Likes

Back right is mandarin cookies ethos haze cross that was a freebie, I’m getting excited for harvest it’s looking frosty and I had to start supporting colas they’re getting too heavy. In front is grandmommy purp from herbies.

7 Likes

They look nice is that a 4x4 tent

1 Like

Unsure about ethos but I do like Mephisto genetics, they have some really cool auto strains. And their freebies are dope

1 Like

If you want big plants and big buds you should try dark wizard genetics they produce some huge plants and buds i got ten ounces from one auto from dark wizard genetics

2 Likes

@Tylersays and @SilvaBack203 both got Ethos running now. Tyler’s ladies are beautiful - he’s got a full Ethos run and then some. Silva’s got a Lilac Diesel I think will be a 1/3-1/2lb plant once she’s done.

I just pulled the trigger on a multipass, so I’m hoping to join the increasing multitudes here shortly. :v:

6 Likes

Im locinv my Lilac Cookies. @Dennis62 and @Sincitytoker also ran or r running ethos

5 Likes

I’ve got a ethos pass to I’m running UK cheese X gg4 peach cresendo and fruity pebbles and I’ve got a sinful cakes from world’s greatest strains going to

2 Likes

What’s good everyone :+1::v:
Ty for the tag Silva
At the moment I’m running Original mandarin cookies and so far I’m in week 8 of flower so pretty much home stretch,buds looki great frosty ,dense and color is very nice on them also.
I have some thug ride in a solo cup atm in week 8 of veg,I am waiting for them to show sex I think I have culled 2 already.

4 Likes

No I wish it was but it’s a 39x39.

2 Likes

Hey @Sincitytoker got any pics? My girls are 9 weeks from flip tomorrow so pretty close in flowering time.

2 Likes

I will take some pics in a couple of hours when my lights turn on.
I will post asap…

2 Likes

They are epic. I love my ethos strains this year!

Mac N Jack

cherry gar seeya

Orange Kush Cake right, Crescendo left

Highly recommended.

Cheers

11 Likes

Nice big bushes you have there.
Great looking plants…

1 Like

Here we go 2 ethos original mandarin cookies in the rear.

Processing: 27F3582B-AEAC-4B8C-8ED2-7E971084D32F.jpeg…
Uploading: 1261E2E5-E982-4305-8258-486444C444CA.jpeg…
8th week day4

4 Likes

7 Likes

Lol jeeeze look at all those colas! Beautiful ladies :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes