Estimates on time to harvest

I have seven plants growing outdoors. The sprouts were planted in 10 gallon pots staggered between May 15 and June 1st. They are Big Daddy Purple seeds. I had to move them into the barn tonight due to the approaching hurricane. This gave me an opportunity to take a few photos.

I will attach photos. Judging by the appearance of these budding areas how many weeks from harvest would the educated eyes here say I am?

2 Likes

What is the time the breeder gives. Bear in mind this does not include the vegging stage how long have you been in flower

1 Like

In my opinion you’ve atleast 6 to ten weeks left

3 Likes

They have been flowering about 10 days now. I was thinking 7-8 more weeks. With the Equinox coming they will hopefully start packing on the buds.

Let them go as long as possible…I would estimate 8-12 weeks.

1 Like

That’s y I said 6 to 10 weeks bro can never be sure

1 Like

I hear that my man. These girls have a mind of their own. Going another 12 weeks will put me into November. I hope they tolerate the cooler evenings. Gonna have to do some serious scoping and keep track of the amount of amber in the trics!

Yeah too right buddy

Probably until first frost.

1 Like

End of October 8-9 weeks from now or first frost.

1 Like

From May 15 til the end of October. That’s like 24 weeks. They can grow for that long ?

Yes, they’ll veg until they start flowering at some point after the solstice, which is about now in Missouri. And they’ll flower right up until the weather gets to cold. It’s touch and go if a sativa will actually get done in time.

It’s not the length of time n the ground it’s the light dark cycle that matters. Outdoors in North America MJ usually finishes mid to late October with some strains finishing a little earlier. The longer they veg the bigger they can get but they won’t finish any earlier if they were planted earlier. Sativa can take longer sometimes and frost can take them out before they are finished. Also two plants from the same strain can finish weeks apart. I have three LA confidentials one is 4+ weeks into flower and around 2 weeks ahead and one is even farther behind.

1 Like

My plants were started 4/20 and there abouts

Six weeks is a good starting point. If sativa-leaning it could go out 4 weeks past that.

1 Like

Some better photos from closer.

2 Likes

Looking good but a long ways from being done

1 Like

Good! I want them to pack on the bud!

Yup, these are just starting to flower. If all goes well I would expect to harvest mid/late October.

1 Like

Trick or Treat for me!

1 Like