Estimated time to harvest?

Hey y’all. I’m looking get more of couch lock high. I honestly can’t see the difference in cloudy and not cloudy lol. Any idea on how long till I should harvest these?
Thanks

5 Likes

Probably 3 weeks or so but ought to cut back on the Nitrogen as I can see signs of toxicity. This will produce smaller yields if you aren’t on top of it.

2 Likes

Okay cool! Everyone’s saying that! Haha I’m not feeding nitrogen I’m only using kool bloom that’s 0 10 10 I think it may be in the soil or somthing thank you !

2 Likes

Recommend giving the plant a thorough flush and monitor the TDS out until you are below 1,200 ppm or so. If you don’t lower it your harvest will suffer.

4 Likes

I agree, another few weeks or so based on all the white pistils she still has. I agree with the flush, too…if your soil is pretty hot to start with, or has any time release fertilizers in it, it’s very easy to burn them with too much N in flower. Looks great, otherwise! She’s got some swelling to do yet, get her squared away for the finish and she’ll reward you for it! :+1:

1 Like

I’m using nectar of the gods soil #4 but when they were seedlings in cups I had them in miracle grow pro. So it may be left over from the miracle grow. I’ll flush thank you guys!

3 Likes

What they said… check you nutrients and make sure no Nitrogen is in it. Ph your water and give the soil a good wash down but take a reading of the runoff when you start and and a couple as you proceed. Once you get the soil washed out let er dry up a bit! Obviously it will be pretty saturated!