Erotic Effects of Various Strains

Not off topic at all music & sex has always been together & pot highlights them both. Sally mountain show is just a weekend party. It’s in Ronda Vincent’s home town. She put on shows around there a few times a year. There’s a guy in N.W. mo. (Joe spiers) who does a good job at harp customizations, but there are alot of them around. I’ve tried doin it but not the greatest outcome as of yet. Greg of blows me away makes great harp mic’s. Blah, blah, blah, yeah I could go on froever

1 Like

The cat’s Bob, I put it on him to try & make my wife laugh.

Yep. I know Rhonda. I’ve been to her home church several times there in Eldon for revivals. She is as down home as they come. My band plays bluegrass/Gospel primarily. We go to a lot of churches and nursing homes (before this virus shut us out of them).

1 Like

I don’t know her, but alot of my friends do, she was gonna teach me fiddle playin back in the 70’s wish I would have taken her up on the offer.

1 Like

I have a fiddle. I can make music with it that fighting cats would be proud of! Lol

1 Like

Just to update, I grew Orange Bud and tried it for the first time yesterday. Best sex weed ever! Blew my mind. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

This topic is settled. Orange Bud is THE BEST sex weed ever. If there is a better one, I don’t want it cuz I’d die moaning but happy. On second thought…
Easy to grow and a great edible. AND did I mention the sex? Intense.

JTull :eggplant:

1 Like

Thats great, glad you liked it. I guess at my age & having no one to share it with I’ll still use it for all the other things it can do for you.

Miss those days!!!