Erotic Effects of Various Strains

Erotic sensations are commonly reported by many who enjoy cannabis. Budtenders in Denver get this question frequently: “What kind is best for sex?” This is most likely different for different consumers.
In the interest of answering this question, what is your favorite strain for helping you to enhance a healthy sex life?

3 Likes

Just too b honest I love my purple haze, it helps with my pain no pain=lots to gain = happy wife

2 Likes

Thanks for getting this topic “off” to a start! I’m very happy with me, myself and Blue Dream.

2 Likes

Lol this should be a good topic I’ll kinda like to know what works for others

Great thread as I always wonder the same thing. Might even potentially be able to convince the wife to try some if the effects are right.

2 Likes

My wife likes strawberry cough, harvested with a good bit of amber trics just throw it out there

1 Like

Try Orange Bud :+1:

2 Likes

I found zkittle to increase endurance decently where as the amplification properties of Jack herer to lead to fantastic climaxes I might try doing a 50 50 blend next time

3 Likes

Really, try the orange bud Mr. Stiffy will thank you for it

4 Likes

Thanks! Checked it out and it is the only one that I’ve seen that is described this way on the site:

After just a few hits, you’re in a daydream-state of mind. You’ll find yourself in a euphoria that makes you feel sensual and sexual. This strain has a way of heightening your sex drive, making sex feel close to tantric for the user.

2 Likes

Yep you"ll both like it. Wish I had someone to share it with again, ah well maybe in my next life. Any suggestions on playing music?

2 Likes

Again jack herer you lose yourself into anything you re focused in

1 Like

I play music, though not professionally anymore (carpal tunnel) or are you meaning what kind of music to play during weed sex…?
Nice cat in the hat.

I’ll check it out. I met him at a legalization fest we put on in 1991. Gave me my first butter cookie. He was pretty intense.

1 Like

Since I retired I’ve taken up blues harp again (not worth a shit yet). I tried when I was young an then life got in the way. I notice some of the sativa strains seem to help.

2 Likes

Wasn’t invited but won’t be the first party I’ve crashed. Lol. I’ve just recently started medication with pot. I never gave this aspect of marijuana any thought. Now that I have though, I’ve got to admit it helps the lovin a lot. Totally takes the mind off of the pain and focus centers on more enjoyable matters. This, my friend, is a very good thing. My wife concurs.

Hey @pillsbury. I play harmonica as well. Mostly I play guitar and mandolin but I I’ve played harp for about 40 years. My band plays bluegrass primarily but my lead guitar picker is an old blues and jazz musician so we throw down on some blues quite often. Good stuff. Gotta love home made music.

2 Likes

when the venues open again put out a when & where. I love blues, like alot of jazz & alot of my friends play bluegrass. I try bluegass but I guess I’m stuck in the 2nd possition & too gritty. There’s a good time at the sally mountain bluegrass fest in queen city Mo. every year I bet you’d get a kick outta that, camping and alotta trailers. lotta fun.
No band just a bunch of us get together (not often enough) and try (heavy on the try) to play at least one song all the way thru. lost a few players lately to cancers. have you ever used a customized harp? I almost sound decent on the couple I have.

2 Likes

also check out rockin rons in sandiago calif for good harp prices

1 Like

No I’ve never used a modified harp. Interested to try though. Sally Mountain sounds great. Mostly I try to make it to Starvey Creek every time possible. That’s a great venue as well. Some of my friends take their campers up and picking goes late in the morning most nights. Even some of the pros join in with us. Don’t mean to get off topic lol. But music is a big thing in my life. Hard not to go on about it. :relaxed:

1 Like