Equipment that forum members recommend

Excellent humidifier, Ionmax ION90

1 Like

Excellent Dehumidifier, Ionmax Ion 612

Dont have a photo but the sensor push temp/humidity sensor is worth it. Its accurate easy to set up literally 5 mins max. I got a bad one first time from amazon and they shipped me a new one on saturday and wqs here Monday. Quick email responses very friendly ended up sending me a 2nd unit and told me to keep it!lol

1 Like

Specifications

Dimensions 40mm x 40mm x 16.5mm / 1.57" x 1.57" x 0.65"
Weight 40g / 1.4oz
Battery CR2477
Battery Life Typ. over 1 year (more in normal conditions, less in extreme cold)
Compatibility iOS 8+, Android 5.0+. Requires Bluetooth 4.0+ (also known as Bluetooth LE).

iPhones since the iPhone 4s, iPads since the 3rd generation and the 5th generation iPad Touch support this technology.

There are too many Android devices to list them all here, but you can look in the specifications for your device for Bluetooth 4.0 or Bluetooth LE. Please contact SensorPush support if you are unsure about your specific device.|
|Temperature Range|-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
|Humidity Range|0 - 100%
(prolonged exposure to > 80% RH may create an offset of up to +3% in the readings. This effect gradually reverses after return to < 80% RH conditions)|
|Temperature Accuracy
(0°C - 60°C / 32°F - 140°F)|±0.3°C / ±0.5°F typical ±0.5°C / ±0.9°F maximum|
|Temperature Accuracy
(Full Range)|±0.7°C / ±1.3°F typical 1.2°C / ±2.2°F max|
|Humidity Accuracy
(@ 25°C / 77°F, from 20% - 80% RH )|±3% typical ±4.5% maximum|
|Humidity Accuracy
(@ 25°C / 77°F, from 0% - 100% RH )|±4.5% typical ±7.5% maximum|
|Accuracy Notes|95% of sensors fall within the “typical” range. Sensors outside the “maximum” range are not qualified for sale.

Please note that above values are maximal tolerances (not including hysteresis) against a high precision reference such as a dew point mirror. Common deviations are within ±2%RH where specified tolerance is ±3%RH and about half the specified tolerance at other values.|

1 Like

Uh thx. Its helped me learn and adjust my grow so far. Which for me not being able to mess with it all the time.

1 Like

After better than average clip on fans researched this fan, anyone had anything to do with these @MattyBear
@monkman @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @anon78295680

2 Likes

No, but I’d make sure the clamp has wire ties just in case.

2 Likes

I think they only draw 5 watts

2 Likes

Looks like it will do the trick. Like @dbrn32 said, make sure you zip tie them to the pole so they don’t pop off under negative pressure :wink:

2 Likes

Yeh mine are like pole dancers they keep sliding up and down the pole.

3 Likes

does it rotate? i have been looking into a rotating fan for up top

vivosun has a couple oscillating clip on fans on amazon

What I did to eliminate that was cut a piece of 3/8" rubber automotive hose about 6" long and slit it down one side. Slide it over the tent pole and attach your fan to it. The rubber helps it from slipping and also makes the clamping area a little bigger for the fan to grip.

3 Likes

Some of the brands aren’t available in other countries. For example UK