Entering g.t. flowering?

Stupid question but can I open the grow tent while lights are on inside when flowering or wait until dark?

1 Like

Yes, it shouldn’t hurt them.

2 Likes

Are they auto or photo? Doesn’t matter, just curious.

Photos.

Photo is pretty forgiving. Unless there is a big difference in temp and humidity outside the tent, I couldn’t imagine there would be any problems.
There are no stupid questions. It’s a learning curve we all go through! Lots of knowledgeable folks here. Best way to get answers, is to ask.
Reading through the threads that are running is a very good way to have questions answered that you didn’t realize you even had.
Welcome to the fun!

2 Likes

You sure can. I leave my tent open most of the time during lights on. It’s during lights off that you don’t want to be opening it :wink:

1 Like

Thank you. I found some articles about using green light while in the dark during flowering. So I’m going to purchase a headlight green or is this no bueno?

1 Like

Eh I’ve heard that green light can be safe before. But I just stay the heck out of my tent during dark hours in flower. I’ve never had a plant Herm so I’m gonna stick with that plan.

Gotcha. I don’t want any hermie’s either. It’s best if I stay out of there at nite.
Lights shuts off at 9pm and comes back on at 9am.

1 Like

I have to open during lights on due to temp. It’s the only way to get temp to low 80’s.

3 Likes

I would recommend it!

That’s why mine stays open :yum:

Looks like you’re in good hands!

Is there a prefer light distance for flowering? Many different articles of distances such as 16", 18", 24"? I have mines in between 19"?
I’m running x2 Mars 1000 at full blast. Will this be ok?

1 Like

Really depends on the light. 19" pretty good distance. You could probably get somewhere in The 12-16 range if you wanted to. But you could just stay how it is of u want

1 Like

Got it brother. Thank you.

1 Like