Entering flowering (yay) but need diagnosis =(

Its NOT a good idea to stress her entering flower. PERIOD. But if its a bit of stress or a lost plant? Easy choice. Probably want to give experienced growers a bit of time to chime in tho

@Budbrother @Dr.DankThumb420 @anon95385719 @tanlover442 @TDubWilly @FloridaSon (finally rememberd!)

2 Likes

This statement right here makes me think burn because in my experience nutrient burn affects plants quicker than a deficiency moving in will all depending, plus with MG and flower power together in the mix…ooooooweeee!

Just a guess though bud :+1:

5 Likes

Aw! I’ve been remembered! Lmao It’s all good!

If you plan to pot up, do it now. Outside, were are just entering flowering, so the window is closing fast!

MG moisture control usually feed for at least 3 months. Fortunately, the nute burn you have isn’t bad.

I also noticed you haven’t fully utilized the space in that pot, so you will get root bound much sooner than that pot size would normally get.

The only real problem with reporting will be the soil you use. Most pre fertilized soil has a high nitrogen content that you don’t want in flowering. Try to find soil with no added nutrients or put her directly in the ground.

Use some type of B vitamin to help reduce transplant shock. I use SuperThrive, but there are other sources that work just as well.

I’m not here often, but there are plenty of great growers already here to help you. If you want my attention, please feel free to tag me as @PurpNGold74 did. I always check for tags before anything else since I only show up once or twice a week.

By the way, she looks good, even with the nute burn…

3 Likes

I’m super grateful for all the help guys! I know for next time to stay away from MG!

1 Like

Lesson learned. :joy::joy: its all an experience tho man. Next grow. U know

1 Like

IF the plant is an auto…best to leave where it is…just top off with unfertilized media.

Best to have total control of what and when the plant gets nutes.