Entering flowering (yay) but need diagnosis =(

Hey ILGM family! I’m pretty stoked because pistils appeared sometime last week. But I’ve noticed some spots on my girls. I also noticed that some of the tips look as if they were singed. I was wondering what issues I’m facing and how I can fix them.

2 Likes

Need more info…:wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: Blue Haze

Age from Sprout: 8 weeks

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: Soil in pots (5 gallon pots)

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? When soil is dry (first knuckle test)

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: PH= 7-6.5

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: not sure

Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night: 70-85 degrees

Humidity; Day, Night: Between 55 and 75

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: N/A

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: n/A

Co2; Yes, No: n/a

1 Like

Yes, more info needed. But a major question… Are you using that miracle gro in the picture?

1 Like

I added a support tickets to give more details. And no, I’m actually using the Flower Power fertilizers that I purchased along with my seeds. The miracle gro I use for my non-cannabis plants happen to sneak into the pic.

3 Likes

Right on. Never tried the flower power.

You need to find out what your ppm of your runoff is… there either hungry or they are being overfed… :wink:
Also what was your starting soil… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

PPM? I started it in the Miracle Gro Moisture Control soil.

1 Like

Uh oh… ok. Many avoid MG because it comes loaded with time release nutes. Cannabis grows much better if you control the amount of N the plant recieves yourself. Maybe nute burn. A ppm/tds will give u a read of how many parts per million of nutes is currently in your soil. Biggest problem with MG… unlike nutes you may have overloaded your plants with manually, you cannot just flush the soil clean. Add more water and more Nitrogen is released…

3 Likes

So should I just hold off on nutrients when I water them with the corrected PH water?

Yea. When was the last time u fed?

About four days ago. The spots and stuff appeared the next day.

Yup. Hold off a taste. Do you know your npk values of the things u used?

Yea the all in one Boost is 0 27 27 and the all in one Bloom was 15 6 30. I tried to stick to the feeding schedule that came with the flower power fertilizers but it seems that I could’ve done without them.

Its just the ‘hot a**’ MG soil… more like 137-34-57 :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Nutrient burn

Haha, so I’ll just stick to nute-free feeding for now and see what happens from here I’ll keep yall posted!

2 Likes

Ok. N watch them closely. If they seem hungry they probably are. How old are they? And to be super safe (if they young enough) id transplant her soil. Dont want more issues. N once flowering starts the problem will REALLY show itself. Im not the most experienced but i can poke afew people if u need someone to walk u through the process

PH seems a bit high before watering (7). I’d lower my water ph to around 6.3 and see what my runoff is after watering with that.

1 Like

It’s about 8 in a half weeks from planting. Is it too late to transplant into new soil? Or is flushing the extra nutes that I did add with the Flower Power stuff a good move?