Enjoy we me this journal 2 zkittler auto 1 blue dream auto πŸ˜‹

Set to watching but I start a new job Feb 1 and will be traveling a lot so just a heads up that I may not be very responsive for a while but I will check as often as I can

3 Likes

Thanks @Caligurl enjoy you new job I still tag you in case you miss the progress of this bby girls

1 Like

Thanks @Mefis!!

2 Likes

For autos I do a last week PH water only feeding versus the 2 week flush on photos most growers do. The 1 and last week feed with PH water is to a decent run off :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hy my Friend here in the adventure with my new strains
So far everything good with my girls
@fast-grow @low @BudzMS @Lightfoot @OGIncognito @Caligurl @MadamCalamity @SilvaBack203 @Covertgrower @MrPeat

5 Likes

IMG_20220115_145017

Zkittler #1

IMG_20220115_145031

Blue dreams

IMG_20220115_145052

Zkittler #2

1 Like

IMG_20220115_145135
IMG_20220115_145115

4 Likes

I have been down today got covid I have 0 energy right nowπŸ˜“

2 Likes

@Lightfoot wow I hope you get better

2 Likes

looking great

2 Likes

hope u get better.

3 Likes

@BudzMS thanks you and thanks for the good vibration to @Lightfoot

2 Likes

Thank you @Mefis @BudzMS the chills and body aches are very fierce :scream:

3 Likes

Can’t wait until the babies get transplant

1 Like

I certainly hope you get better soon. Four of us came down with omicron even though we all had our two shots. I found cold and flu OTC stuff helped if you develop a wet cough/sore throat.

1 Like

Thanks @SilvaBack203

One point, this bby are in they home pot
I don’t transplant them cuz I had small pots that they grown nice and gime space to deal

Oh ok

Happy growing

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 thanks so much

Yes I dealing with 2 gl pots and so far that’s how it look went I harvest just with some LST no topping

IMG_20211120_104125

4 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Killed it!!! Nice haul :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes