End of Week 13 today White Widow Auto

This is my first grow of WW auto using Frog soil recommended and I mixed Lobster compost from a company out of Maine. All nutrients are from ILG.com. Strictly tap water. This is the end of week 13 from seed sprouting out of soil. As of yesterday, the leaves started to yellow. I stopped nutrients to flush at week 11. This just started like what seems overnight. My 40x shows I would say 5-10% amber but everything else is either still clear or milky. As per the chart I have seen with numbers on posts before, I’m on the fence if it’s ready. Should I harvest? (I hope the picture posts.)

8 Likes

Hard to see but looks like you have a good amount of white pistols everywhere, wait till all or most of them turn orange, then check tricomes. If you have lots of white pistols buds are still building. Good looking plants my friend keep up the good work brother :smiley:

1 Like

Patience

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. My concern was the yellowing of the leaves. I stopped feeding at week 11 because I read I should start flushing to prevent food taste. I tried to take a better photo.

2 Likes

Well I wouldn’t worry about the leaf loss at this point in your grow, nitrogen or just close to end of life, either way you are within a couple weeks so don’t stress. I have never flushed my plants, I do water only for last week or two, I have great smoking weed, mostly depends proper dry and cure. You are doin fine, oh I did notice first picture in last post on the top cola all the new white pistols looks like the top buds is foxtailing. Ignore those (looks like a bunch of pistols all at once) its just new growth thats giving a last try to pollenate. You can turn your light back if you have a dimmer or raise the light some if you have room. This time of year for the plant fall light is shorter. But look at white pistols on the middle part of the plant, lower buds will stay white longest. Hope this helps man :smiley:

3 Likes

Agree with that guy :point_up_2:

3 Likes

I appreciate that valuable information. Should I continue to ride with just tap water as well or go back to any feeding? I’ve also been removing leaves that continue to yellow.

Yeah just water is cool and yes youcan pull dying leafs and your welcome man

2 Likes

I almost forgot, I have plenty of room. As of now, the light is at 100% 12 on 12 off and it’s 18-20” from the top of each plant. I’ve been keeping it the same for awhile now. The height was a guessing game as I kept having to adjust the plant bases as they grew differently.

2 Likes

Distance sounds okay but I would dim to at least 60% should help foxtailing. Its not a big deal, just growing buds on top of buds but they never ripen :frowning:

1 Like

I’d say 2-3 weeks Atleast maybe?

1 Like

Just catching this but I was wondering if it was just me. I planted a WW Auto 4/29 and still haven’t harvested it yet. It still has another week or 2. @TonyBaggaDonuts

1 Like

Are your leaves starting to yellow at all? It seems like mine started overnight week 13 and they are starting to die off so, I’m removing those.

2 Likes

No they didn’t my lights come in tonight I’ll send you an updated pic. Almost 16 weeks