Emergency nute/pH up question lol

Get you a clean fresh bottle of 7 buffer solution and just verify your meter, make sure it reads 7 PH. I like to verify my meter before I use not calibrate just verify. If you got a good Meter shouldn’t need calibrated maybe once a month.

1 Like

Depends on starting ph, and hardness of water. Start small, and adjust as necessary.

1 Like

Unless you are dead set on fox farm I would switch to advanced Nutrients PH perfect. I mix all my stuff in 1 gallon jugs and never need PH up or down always right on.

1 Like

As far as PH products if I do need any down I just use a couple drops of white grape vinegar or apple cider vinegar. Much cheaper and works like a charm.

3 Likes

@AutoMattik I’m at work but will definitely research pH perfect. I’m also looking at trying mixing my own soil and dry amendments next grow lol.

@Covertgrower going off memory which may be spotty lol but I believe we came to the conclusion my tap water was decent. Adding the nutes just dropped it a lot. I pH the water before anything and want to say it was high 6s. TDS/ppm was low as well, maybe 75. I have the numbers wrote down at home. I will be doing a run off check this weekend to see what the soil is looking like.

1 Like

@AutoMattik which version of pH perfect would you suggest? Happy frog soil is what I’m growing in if that matters. I saw they had a few versions.

Depends what stage you are in. There is a Sensi Grow for Veg and a Sensi Bloom for flower. Plus the whole line of additives. Just wait 5 minutes in between mixing your A and B additives can go in all at once. Good luck and good growing.

1 Like

You should how much ph up I use to bring up 4 gal of AN bloom nutes from 5.6 to 6.35, something like 8-9 ml’s.

3 Likes

Just figured I’d give you guys an update. The girls are still alive tonight after getting nutes and I don’t see any obvious new damage so hopefully that’s fixed or helped slow it and it’s getting better.

3 Likes